Back Patched MCs

The Patriots clubhouse is a few miles up the road from me. Nobody in the local area has had ANY issues with them. A guy I know is RBLR, he wears a Sapper cap badge thing as a backpatch on his leather waistcoat.

No issues at all. They realise that it's not an MC thing but is just a branch of the RBL and blokes are just putting up their Regimental emblems. I have members of both RBLR and The Patriots riding past my house on a regular basis.
I went to the funeral of one of my ex squadron members in west Wales before Christmas. He was a Patriot and about 100 of them turned up on their bikes in apalling weather to pay their respects. His waistcoat with back patch along with his regimental buff belt and cap were place on the coffin. The Patriots in their leather mixed well with the suits and regimental ties, including a former commanding officer. A poignant occasion.

I stated my dealings with MC clubs were many years ago , in the eighties, thats the point you missed, the Patriots did not exist then or were unheard of anyway, I agree I know nothing about them , my point was most MC members , HA , Outlaws etc would have a criminal record as long as your arm so stopping them serving in the Armed Forces .
A, thanks for a dit, decades ago, B, alot of MC members have a average life before joining an MC, so your point is bollocks.

Yes, but I don't think @CptDanjou is talking about just any MC. He is specifically referring to HA and criminal gangs. (Road Rats in my area).
He's talking bollocks. Anyone can join (subject to being a hang around, prospect etc) They rarely grow up as a criminal, hit 21 and join a 1% club.
He's trying to allude that they would be a 1%er with a criminal record trying to join the military, rather than an ex soldier trying to join them. The Patriots are just one example of him talking crap.

Wrong, Total Bollocks
I thought you had no involvement with them since the 80s you lying fucking stroker?
My local HA president is/was a farmer. Unlike Sons of Anarchy they arent all out every weekend shooting rival groups since they joined at the age of 21.

I thought you had no involvement with them since the 80s you lying ******* stroker?
My local HA president is/was a farmer. Unlike Sons of Anarchy they arent all out every weekend shooting rival groups since they joined at the age of 21.
Yawn.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
He's talking bollocks. Anyone can join (subject to being a hang around, prospect etc) They rarely grow up as a criminal, hit 21 and join a 1% club.
He's trying to allude that they would be a 1%er with a criminal record trying to join the military, rather than an ex soldier trying to join them. The Patriots are just one example of him talking crap.
As already pointed out, he was referring to the situation in the 1980s. I steered clear of HA and Road Rats because most of them were criminals at that time.

Bored that I keep showing you up for the googling chimp that you are?
Bored of listening to your naive comments , I guess you believe HA are all upstanding citizens and have no connection to organised crime .
Enjoy your life as the club house gimp.

I saw loads of patched MCs at the Ride for Life thing at Cosford last month, more so than on previous occasions. Most looked like they would be more at home on a railway platform writing down train numbers, or browsing a SAGA holidays catalogue.
One club's Sgt At Arms looked like he could be subdued in a fight simply by you running 10 paces, he'd be fcuked by trying to catch you up.
Riding motorcycles is different things to different people.
Apart from the HOG that is, with Roads Captains etc. I afford myself a small chuckle when I pass them (having gained permission first!)