back pain prob

#1
When filling in the form should i put that i have minor back pain in the lower/middle part?
I havn't been to the docs about it but ive had it for about 5 month now, on and off, quite minor but quite achey?

Anyone been in sililar situation?

Ive used search but its too specific!
 
#3
fluffer said:
When filling in thr form should i put that i have minor back pain in the lower/middle part?
I havn't been to the docs about it but ive had it for about 5 month now, on and off, quite ninor but quite achey?

Anyone been in sililar situation?

Ive used search but its too specific!
Go to the doctors and whilst your at it, ask him to give you a brochure on dyslexia.
 
#4
Thanks for the reply, but i dont have any of the syptoms other than the ache! Shall i include this on my medical forms or shall i pop into the docs first?
 
#5
fluffer said:
Thanks for the reply, but i dont have any of the syptoms other than the ache! Shall i include this on my medical forms or shall i pop into the docs first?
This website is the Army Rumour Service and not an online version of Guys Hospital. If you think your body is broken, the traditional method of finding out what is wrong with it is to visit a person who has spent approximately five years at Medical School and has taken the Hippocratic Oath. You'll find that the only diagnosis you'll get on here is that you're a bit of tube.

What part of 'go to the doctors' are you not understanding?
 
#6
I was seeing if anyone had had a sililar problem?
 
#7
fluffer said:
I was seeing if anyone had had a sililar problem?
I have a sillier problem. Its called mongoattractoitice.

The only person who can give you proper advice is a fucking doctor.


Would you pop into Tescos and ask advice about a slipping clutch on an 1994 Mondeo?
 
#8
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
fluffer said:
I was seeing if anyone had had a sililar problem?
I have a sillier problem. Its called mongoattractoitice.

The only person who can give you proper advice is a fucking doctor.


Would you pop into Tescos and ask advice about a slipping clutch on an 1994 Mondeo?
This driver did for his fiat.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=012_1208726548
 
#10
You could go to the doctors and would probably be given some drugs which isnt really helpful.
 
#12
Thats not what i meant,sometimes taking pharmaceutical medicine doesnt help and in the long run might do harm,so its good to try out alternatives.
 
#13
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Thats not what i meant,sometimes taking pharmaceutical medicine doesnt help and in the long run might do harm,so its good to try out alternatives.

But going to the doctor is better than asking a bone question on here isn't it?

Your answer sort of proves the point.

Unless of course, you're a fully qualified GP and are just using the internet as travelling clinic?
 
#14
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Thats not what i meant,sometimes taking pharmaceutical medicine doesnt help and in the long run might do harm,so its good to try out alternatives.

But going to the doctor is better than asking a bone question on here isn't it?
Yes,but theres no need for sarcasm,they were only asking for advice.
 
#15
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Yes,but theres no need for sarcasm,they were only asking for advice.
And it was given.

Go to the fucking doctor.

If you think that was sarcastic, may I point you towards my profile button and ask you to read through 5500 or so of my posts. You will then see when I'm being sarcastic.
 
#16
Fine,if you say so.
 
#17
fluffer said:
When filling in the form should i put that i have minor back pain in the lower/middle part?
I havn't been to the docs about it but ive had it for about 5 month now, on and off, quite minor but quite achey?

Anyone been in similar situation?

Ive used search but its too specific!
You need to seek advise from a Docotor or qualified physiotherapist for your back to have Tests/diagnosisis and also if you are having problems with your spelling you need to be diagnosed by a Chartered Educational Psychologist to see if you have dyslexia
 
#18
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Would you pop into Tescos and ask advice about a slipping clutch on an 1994 Mondeo?
If its the Hastings Tesco's extra then yes, he used to work for Evans Halshaw Ford and knows Mondeo (94-98) like the back of his hand, especially if its the Ghia, like Flashes.

Wizzyshootingstar, allow me to offer you some advice that may prevent long term illness induced by a short term period of ultra violence?
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#19
ultra said:
You need to seek advise from a Docotor or qualified physiotherapist for your back to have Tests/diagnosisis and also if you are having problems with your spelling you need to be diagnosed by a Chartered Educational Psychologist to see if you have dyslexia
Has anyone won on the 'Chubb's new identity' sweepstake yet or can I call it?
 
#20
Ive just done some exersises i saw on the thead supplied by the first poster and it seems to have disappeared (for the time bing anyway) so i guess that means that its nothing bad, i shall still take a visit to the quacks tho, thanks for the help to those who answered decenty.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads