Back loading ammunition

Discussion in 'RLC' started by lifesabummer, Aug 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help,

Been tasked with backloading some SA ammo from a small iso det from a hot place in the middle east. Does anyone know any Tel no's for an SAT in the UK/Germany that would be willing to give me some advice.

2. Lifeabummer,

Is there an AT/ATO in the HQ supporting you? Any ammo should go through a RAG process before a decision (by an AT/ATO) is made regarding return or disposal. The RLC phone book is on the ArmyNet RLC page if you get no joy from your CoC.

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

just torch it and blame copycat rioting :)
  4. Thanks mate,

Only 6 of us in green here, no G4 support at all. Just managed to speak to the SAT at 921, helpful fella. Gave me the no for the Ops cen at Didcot. Will go from there.

5. My bold,
    Are you including yourself in that statement? :)

6. Yes, not in a G4 role.
  7. And don't store it anywhere near a power station...

• Like Like x 1
  8. H3

H3 LE

Big firm like that and you've got to get a heads up on what to do off a public forum ! One for the jurnos ;0)
  9. If you read the OP's post, he only wanted a phone number for someone qualified to give him advice. Probably quicker to get a heads up from some random bloke off the internet than staff a request through the CoC.

10. H3

H3 LE

And I did read it so my comment still stands , Cheer's ...... nothing against the OP but I'd expect a better line of communication from his boss rather than what looks like Leaving the OP in the dark !

Doesn't particularly smell of " Professionalism " on his seniors part . Plus if you don't know just ask your Boss until you get the info required !