Back Itch

Well actually the only thing I forgot to mention was earache, although I think that was due to poking myself in the ear when I was asleep. I was having a very odd dream.

Now that I have an idea of dry skin, I can do something about it, and no longer worry. I have a good relationship with my GP and have mentioned sensitive things.
Such as? You can tell us. We won't mock.

Much.

Are you sure it's blood and not undigested red pepper parts or the after effects of eating beetroot? First time I ate a couple of fresh beetroot, next day's poo was truly the stuff of every googling hypochondriac's nightmares.
I pissed red after I`d eaten beetroot , thought it was blood , turns out it was blood and I`ve got bladder cancer , just had first session of BCG treatment .

I read the title as Bitch, My new glasses come on the 20th

Why were you ROPPED?

The only reason I can think of is treasonable offences against English grammar and that is hardly a crime here.
The Duke gave him for posting outside the NAAFI

I pissed red after I`d eaten beetroot , thought it was blood , turns out it was blood and I`ve got bladder cancer , just had first session of BCG treatment .
Bloody hell, sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out.
I've now reached the trigger age for all sorts of invitations for scans, probes etc.

Bloody hell, sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out.
I've now reached the trigger age for all sorts of invitations for scans, probes etc.
Potentially curable but its still a basterd and in my view could have been caught much earlier if my GP had referred me to a urologist 2 years prior.

Step 1 Ignore it. Either it will go away, not go away or you will die. If its the first or last, you shouldn't/can't complain. if its the second, then repeat step 1.

Job jobbed.