Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

' Back during Lock down...I remember '

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
' best of all sonny - and I know you won't believe this but I swear its true - there were legions of CLOWNS piping up on that old Interweb we had back then, claiming that the virus was all a con trick to stop some Yank politician from getting re-elected.

Crazy times man, I'm tellin' you....No straight up, there were people in the States droppin' like flies and these weirdos persisted it was all what they called 'Fake News'

....what? No I can't remember which Yank President it was, they all run together after a while....Dave might remember ... 'ere Dave, who was that whack-job who was convinced the Chinese had engineered the virus, just to stop him getting re-elected?

miner69er

Old-Salt
And the witches were everywhere burning down efffigies of mobile phone masts as that what started it. We all started to learn semaphore as you could not get a signal. It took me 3 days of learning YMCA before I could get a home delivery from Tesco's.

And the witches were everywhere burning down efffigies of mobile phone masts as that what started it. We all started to learn semaphore as you could not get a signal. It took me 3 days of learning YMCA before I could get a home delivery from Tesco's.

And presumably instead of the expected delivery a Biker, Indian, Cowboy, Police Man, Sailor and Builder turned up and started singing

Latest Threads