Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

' Back during Lock down...I remember '

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
" Blimey....kids today, they wouldn't believe it if you told 'em...they don't know how lucky they are.....listen, during that crazy Lockdown time it was mad man...we... "

- Got our old bikes out and CYCLED down the Main Street! I know, crazy or what?

- Your Gran, she went a bit doolally and started painting the whole house Barleywhite with a hint of Sand......couldn't force that paintbrush out of her hand, used to sleep with it tucked under her pillow....mad times. Then she got that allergy and WALKED to A&E, still covered in paint, demanding to be tested.

- Here, do you remember when that copper said to Ar Dave ' Right sunshine - you're nicked !' when he fell asleep on the beach after a few too many scoops......God we laughed - well you had to see, it was COMPULSORY ?

I can hear the dits being spun down the years, getting madder and madder...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
i got my son this

1587457657280.png

Back during lockdown I was trying to work out WHY we need ANOTHER Covid-19 related thread?! This place is my escape and rapidly becoming somewhere where every other post is Covid related!!!!

The huge number of COVID-19 threads that every man and his dog seemed to be starting on Arrse.

E2A: beaten to it by DD!^

Back during Lock down...I remember '

Laughing loudly at dafties everywhere, trying desperately to blame the Tories or Johnson for everything that was distantly related to a virus that ( probably ) originated in China.

Kids now grown up and parents themselves explaining to their kids that during lockdown they had to persuade their kids to play on their games consoles rather than go outside and play with their mates in the park

That one time teenagers could be heroes by sitting on their fat arrses drinking beer, and playing computer games they all suddenly wanted to go out and do their daily exercise,,,,

24 hours a day with my wife - now reconsidering my retirement plans...

Back during lockdown I was trying to work out WHY we need ANOTHER Covid-19 related thread?! This place is my escape and rapidly becoming somewhere where every other post is Covid related!!!!
Morning @DaveDaffe,
I was going to start one, 'Covid Disasters';).
This is today's but I'm going to walt as Ghandi. Pretend I'm on a train and lob them off my balcony.
Screenshot_20200421-144857_Photos.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I remember prior to the Lockdown period we used to have a Labour Party but it disappeared during lockdown and never came back!

Yokel

LE
During Lockdown, I had to go shopping and saw a man putting FOUR tins of Heinz Ravioli in his trolley. Armed Police swooped on him and he was taken away. I was injured by a flying can of baked beans and had to go to hospital, and had to walk. When I got there, the nurse said they were short of masks and other PPE so she took her knickers off for me to put over my head.

That is how I met your Mum.....

Last edited:

Latest Threads