Back by popular demand--USMC Physical WARNING NSFW/Nudity

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, May 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [FONT=&quot]USMC Physical[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]When his son refused to get a job, his father insisted he join the U.S. Marine Corps. At the physical, the Doctor directed the reluctant recruit to read the eye chart across the room.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]''What chart doc? 'The young man asked. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'The one on the wall! 'The doctor said.

'What wall?' said the young man. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sensing he had a deadbeat on his hands, and wanting to fill the quota, the[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]doctor asked his nurse to strip down and walk into the exam room naked.

'Now what do you see son?'[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT] usmc phys.jpg
    [FONT=&quot]Doc, I can't see a thing, I'm as blind as a bat.

'Well, you may not see anything,' the doctor said, but your dick is pointing straight towards Paris Island , South Carolina ![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*

'Welcome to the U.S. Marine Corps'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    *The notorious god-forsaken, sand flea infested, humid, remote place where scumbag civilians are transformed in 12 weeks of loving care into basic Marines as depicted here:

DrillInstructor.jpg

(I hasten to add the rest of the movie from which this clip is taken is bollox)

Him and Gunny.jpg
    /images/misc/pencil.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. JJH - there are people on here that you're helping to go blind ...:lol:

3. I could not in good conscience deprive them of the post after the teaser yesterday--my PM box was filled with the most pitiful pleas.

4. Surely . . ?

[​IMG]

:wink:

5. Don't tell me, JJH when he was much younger? How the hell did you get his pictures?

6. Please take that down before Jarrod wanders by.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fascinating. I thought you had like, two weeks to live? Loads of cats said you were ace and they always loved you and one or two deluded fuckers flat-out lied and said they had always liked Septics.

What went wrong?

8. Dont worry by the look of that picture he is too old for jarrod!!

9. As our well known Mark Twain said
    "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" Alas for some of my tormentors on here, I have rebounded somewhat and like the Phoenix have risen from the ashes of illness and other troubles I wil not whine about to once again add a little dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl in these fora.

I hope you have been doing better than I. ;-)

10. He was reprising his real life role in that film.

11. Never Sir, Vulgar is for the colonials, we British would never lower our standards :wink:

12. What by joining the United States Army Air force ? washing out on flight training ? and he applied for and received a hardship discharge, being the primary financial support for his mother and grandmother.

No Gunny Highway I'm afraid:)

13. You are correct-I had another brain hiccup (they seem to becoming more regular) and had intended to refer to his role in Halls of Montezuma in 1951 as a young marine.