Back again

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Lipo, Mar 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone!

I hope this morning's action wasn't too much (for you or for me). Yes, I was a little disappointed and shocked. But the extremity of behavior I witnessed is typical in the United States. And yes, typical of what is directed at me. In a few respects, the vitriol served up was mild. Thanks for being easy on me :)

Your friendly neigborhood neocon from across the pond,

Lipo

2. Good morning.

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Good morning Lipo. Please go back to your original thread, ignore the last few pages of banter, and carry on.

Or would you prefer we carry on here?

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Plus, i'd like you to comment on your latest conversation with your boss:

Lipo:"We've got it all wrong, Dubya - The limeys not only think you're a cunt, they want rid of Tony as well!"

GWB:"Well dog my cat Felipe, thats goddam awful. Can we put Saddam back on the seat and pretend nothing ever happened?"

Lipo:"No can do, Dubya. Stretched the varmints neck a couple of months ago"

GWB:"Well sheeeeeee-it. Well i'm out of a job soon anyway, grab all the oil money you can, offer Tone a 30% cut for keeping his limey mouth shut, take 5% for yourself and lets get the fuck outta Dodge"

5. I'm ambivalent about it. These sentiments are so typical as to be uninteresting.

More interesting to me is the war of ideas. I prefer thoughful, reasoned arguments and non-ad-hominem criticism.

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

No, you dont.

You prefer comments which glorify Dubya and his World-Dominating ideals.

You don't seen to be interested that America is failing in Iraq, Is the worst contributor to global polution (and still refuses to sign to any global agreement), and tries to dictate policy to every nation within the UN - and also those outside the UN - i.e the rest of the world!. Arrogant bastards.

7. I think our current strategy in both Iraq and Afghanistan is totally and completely wrong.

Both countries need strong, well respected leaders with lots of facial hair.

Apart from his unfortunately shaven chin, I think that Sylvester Stallone would be the ideal choice for a new pro-Western leader in Afghanistan, after all he did pretty well last time he was there (Rambo III). Perhaps he could be persuaded to grow a beard....

For Iraq, I think that William Shatner could fill the role of new president quite well. He's an experienced leader of men (finished as an Admiral in Starfleet Command), has experience of law enforcement (TJ Hooker), and can also grow a convincing moustache.

With strong leaders like this it would only be a matter of weeks before both countries were under control.

Regards
    T_T

8. Sorry if I don't prostrate myself and beg forgiveness. You are simply confused.

What you have written is an hysterical screed of farcical hyperbole.

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

My fcuking Arrse, TT.

Hannibal from th A-Team, with his SF experience, is the better choice.

Obviously as a spam, he has the american interests at heart, so he can deploy Murdock and Face into Iraq, leaving Mr T to sort out Afghanistan on his own.

After several battles, involving America's heroes locked up in seperate cells over 1000 miles apart, somehow they get hold of a couple of 50cals and some welding gear and fight/drive their way out. Mr T does a HAHO drop all the way from AFG, and brings the extra 50cal and RPG rounds needed for withdrawl.

Murdock makes a crap joke, just as Mr T lands on top of him and shoots OBL.

Another massive firefight ensues, where no-one American gets hit.
    The (American) team then leg it, leaving those left to deal with the consequences.

America then denies any involvement of its forces - especially those that have illegally shot at - and killed - British troops.

The training programme of A10 pilots is not available to the British.

I wonder why?

Murdering Cnuts.

10. As to the question of finding a future leader for the United States of Iran, I think that just having one man would be insufficient, so I'd recommend ZZ-Top for the position.

They may have to alter their music somewhat, but I'm sure that the Iranian population would find their rendition of 'Gimme all your burkhas', or 'Sharp dressed Iman' to be a welcome change from the incessant wailing.

11. Someone would agree with you ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

No.9

12. And Frank Beard get's dissed again.................

13. ZZ Top - experts in Psyops too - I was in Berlin's Ruhleben Fighting Village way back, which is just behind the open air concert-y thing near Berlin Brigade, when the Bearded Ones did a sound check. When we regained conciousness, 10 metres from our original positions it seemed the world had shifted and things would never be the same again. We immediately surrendered. My ears are still fcuking ringing, 14 years later.

14. Won't be Waldbuehne you are refering to would it?

15. Ctauch - yep - like the Hollywood Bowl - saw Dire Straits there - during the best thunderstorm ever - fcuking moved me, still get goose bumps thinking about it.