Back Again-Ali Dizaei

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Needle_Point, Apr 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Officially rising from the grave more times than Count Dracula!

Reportedly appealing against his second conviction, and has been given permission to persue an Industrial Tribunal against the Met for racism.

His lawyers predicted “the most complex and important race claim ever brought against the Met” and said he could win “substantial” damages. - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Shamed Yard chief can sue for ‘racism’

Oh, there comes a point where actually you have to admire the single minded determination to prove that everybody is wrong except you.

From his point of view it couldn't come at a better time, with Tarquin over at the Guardian working himself up into frothing rage about alleged police racism. I mean it must be true that everyone in blue is a racist, one bloke in yet to be proven circumstances was caught out apparently. (As apart from this lad being properly convicted twice! I have lost track of the legal avenues he has explored, I await an audience with the Queen for his commoners right to pardon or some such bizzare common law right he'll unearth).

A cynical, yet perhaps perceptive point is made here below. It is lot easier to cut pay, terms and conditions and argue for rapid promotion to change a corrupt, overweight, thick police force. Oh, that's not working...let's chuck in they are racist too! That should get the Winsor report through!

Met Police racism scandal SHOCK! « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG
  2. He'd be better off going for the Police Commissioner job, or better still full MP status. I believe there's a job going for the Falkirk seat in the near future.
  3. So it wasn't the fact that he was found guilty, imprisoned & dismissed because he was a criminal but a dastardly plot by the Yard because of his hue?
  4. I know that this isnt the NAAFI, but for Gods sake, the man is a Kunt. An ocean going, brass based, gold tipped, fur lined, silver plated Kunt. With a capital C. He is the living proof of all that wrong with the friggin PC society that has been foisted upon us.

Will no one rid us of this turbulent jailbird?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ah yes, I do apologise. I may have may have made an error in starting this in here rather than there, but OK.

We have established his cuntitude beyond all reasonable doubt.

On other matters, in your own time carry on.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If it needs explaining mate you dont need to be reading this, bye now.
  7. Nope. He knows that he has absolutely nothing to lose and everything to win. Given the current race card/racism carry on within the Met, his solicitors are striking whilst the iron is hot, however the press do have a tendency to overblow this sort of shit and given that Met race card/racism is currently selling papers, why not cash in? He'll keep this up for as long as he can purely to **** people around.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ha hasn't many other options apart from writing a book (or perhaps becoming a TV presenter) and he'll probably need a nice fat payout to fund that and his lifestyle while someone else ghost writes it for him.
    Actually I suppose he could be a judge on Britain's Got Talent... He could buzz all the white people out before they've even uttered a note.
  9. In that sentence you have got it in one.
    And the system will allow him to do it, paid for by you know who.
  10. And our justice system will be just putty in his lawyers' hands. No wonder the CIA is baulking at decisions made in our courts and withholding information!

I presume he'll get legal aid as well ........:-x
  11. He's is symptomatic of everything that's wrong with this PC bullshit that infests this country.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I wonder how much experience he already has of fences?
  13. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Assuming that its no-win, no-fee, his solicitors stand to make 25% out of any damages. I'm betting that Dizaei is not necessarily hoping to win but to force a large out of court 'no liability admitted' settlement that'll allow him to claim a "moral" victory and start a new career as the champion of the oppressed.

If we do get elected police commissioners, what's the odds he'll stand in a predominantly Muslim area?

14. I think that's a given; the cynical racial/religious manipulation favoured by Gorgeous George.
  15. I am rather inclined to suspect that he has a solicitor who is doing it out of sympathy for protecting him against the racist establishment.

They will instruct the best barrister they can, who has to take instruction under the "cab rank" principle-they have to take who is there.

Best legal systerm in the world mate.