Baby's bare-chest picture too offensive for passport

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Agent_Smith, Feb 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. taking political correctness too far or just taking the urine?
  2. This just sums up all that is wrong with PC in this country????
  3. Had to get a passport for my daughter when she was 10 months old. She is now 18 months old and looks absolutely nothing like her photo. What was the point of that then?
  4. Surely, its would only be offensive if he had pierced nips or a tatoo? 8O :? :wink:
  5. Eye, wait until baby eye-spy is another two years older and going through customs :? had this in Canaries about 2 years back when we took friends nipper on hols with us, some dullard Spanish Customs bloke asking the poor kid is this you on this photograph :roll: 8O
  6. I remeber when my sister had to get my nephew photographed for his passport. She had to crouch down out of sight while holding him up so his head was in the right place for the picture.
    What a hoot! and he looks completely different now too.

7. The word "Knobbers" springs to mind.
  8. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Maybe the baby was Blessed Baby Cakes :twisted:
  9. :x

this is why this country is going to the pits, absolutely ridiculus. we are a nation of PC idiots, the politicians take it too far, and anyone with any authority or neck on the line follows suit, ie. the army.

if i could id move to NZ, Aus or Canada. really struggling to find anything to be proud about being british.

:x :x :x
  10. Of course it could just have been an over eager or new member of staff trying to apply unclear rules whilst working their socks off :!:
  11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Nah - atypical of how the UK has gone to the dogs under the gentle administration of BLiar + croneys

Emigration paperwork applied for... I'm off 8)