Baby Warriors Post Lots

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by scotscop, Mar 11, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. you baby warriors post a fcuk load really dont you's, do some studying or get down the SU or something :p

2. we like to post during lectures before during and after being on the piss...

3. when you only have 7 hours a week what else are you supposed to do? Get a job, put something back to society, nah, Postins much more fun

4. Unless you're a first year arts / joint honours in underwater basket weaving and rocket science student... three or four hours of lectures a week.... no bloody wonder there's so many postings!

Us poor chaps trying to earn a crust though.... the multitude of posts we've produced is purely down to the yearning to skive!

5. manchestermonkey - Thing about the kids in the OTC is they still have hope!

That is until they leave tertiary education and realise that graduates get sh*t pay and are only offered jobs that a monkey could do.

About the same time they regret all the tax payers' money that they p*ssed against the wall ( and have to pay back) and wish that they'd got a job as a plumber.

At least a plumber has a chance of getting a mortgage sometime in the future ( as well as a Porsche, trophy wife, holiday home in Spain and country pile in Hampshire).

Let 'em play for a while :D

6. ah hootch

There is some truth in your post except for the regret thing, I dont think that anybody actually regrets going to uni. The shit pay this is a bit wrong too as well (i have first hand experience of this). Regretting taxpayers money well not really. Being a plumber not particularly.

But apart from all that yeah your daed right

7. The pay is not shit when you get the job you studied for etc, if you get a job in McDonalds et al you could be right mate.

8. words of wisdom from a man who can never be aerrsed doing his work. Clearly got into an interesting, stimulating job Cheekster.

9. I'm on fantastic pay, and I finished university less than 2 years ago!

10. yeah but i bet your knees are all blistered and your throat full of protein :p

11. But I don't think £5 per co.ck is something you should be proud of.

12. But my manager says I should be up for promotion soon...

13. Well done, maybe ATL will give you £6....

14. based on performance in a trial period.

15. No wonder the army recruits so many ex-students, and the majority of these are probably 'recruited' in the last year of their course or post uni unemployment! Anyway uni lasts but for a fleeting time so drink up guys, it'll soon be over......UNLUCKY!