Baby Sniffers

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by bert_trautmanns_helmet, May 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Baby Drain Sniffers - fed up with cynical seniors ranting on the "EH are you out there forum"?

Lets have our own forum right here where its alright to be keen and positive. In a few years time, then we can gripe like the rest of them.

For now, lets start with a easy one: How many EHOs does it take to write a JSP?

Answers on a post card please.

2. ARRGGGHHH - No, please tell me this isn't true!

You've destroyed my perception of how jsps are formulated. I thought that legislative scriptures, good practice guidances' and COPs were thrown into a large pulping machine and "presto" out pops a garbled bunch of confusing commandments!!

Next you'll be telling me the J97 fairy doesn't exist!!

3. Nothing wrong with "EHA'S"....they just need a good drink of formaldehyde....

4. Not sure about the J97 fairy. Is she like the External Food Safety Audit Returns (capital letters cos they're important) Fairy, who magically trawls through months worth of 456 reports to find out that there were 74 instances of cracked tiles in a Bde area? - thus freeing up juniors like us to do more important work. Last I heard, the J97 Fairy was signing off to work for Accrington Council as an urban pollution control officer (binman). :smurfin:

Next question - How many EH seniors does it take to make their own brews, and does ringing up B_T_H from a different office to ask for a brew constitute as a misuse of HM's property? :?

5. Am I the only person that read the thread title and thought it would be a repository for those interested in the scent of young children?

May I sniff your baby madam?

6. Oooooooo, controversial!!

I expect your eyes will be bleeding soon once Messiah Muttley has cottoned on to this thread...... What that I hear you cry....."yes sir, two sugars sir, coming right up sir!" :D

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Not just me then, I must stop trawling for fun at work!

8. Oooooooo, controversial!!

I expect your eyes will be bleeding soon once Messiah Muttley has cottoned on to this thread...... What that I hear you cry....."yes sir, two sugars sir, coming right up sir!" :D[/quote]

I take it all back - Mutley's just come in my office and put a brew on my desk. Am off to med centre now for treatment for shock.

10. Ah B_T_H my young padawan...........you cannot hide for long from uncle Mutley...................................................

Now, if you could use a Palintest 7000...........you may understand its importance...........it was only recently when I saw your blank little faces at MEDLOC that I thought you may have exceeded your career ceiling!!

You had better get some new chums too..........cos I'm hoping that Claret moves to the dark side......into the Mess........and beyond............somewhere that you will never go to unless there is a major fcuk up at MCM Div...........

Man C are sh1t..........You are a northern fcuk up who should never have evolved from that lump of warm baby yoghurt your father had the discourtesy to lob up your mutha!

Now get the fcuk off arrse..........do some fcuking (poor) work.......and get uncle Mutley a fcuking cup of warm with one sugar!!!!

Claret.............good luck with the Sgts board!

Remember B_T_H, Mutley knows!