Baby shoes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Oct 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never mind Ugg boots I fancy a pair of these can imagine the jelous looks I'd get walking along the street in them, Anyone else got some fashion tips for unwanted sprogs?

2. Not a fashion item but rember those lumps of rubber you yoused to fix to the car for static. (stop you getting static shock)

I think this could be replaced with a young child.
  3. Is that those long strips your talking about? You could always chop off an arm for that and use the other one as a novelty bonnet hinge
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You sick fuck, and a new low has been reached.........

5. Thank God for that! I thought some savage cunt was standing on a cat!

Phew! False alarm!
  6. Would they make a nice wallet or briefcase?
  7. Cheers I'll take that as a compliment! And you never seen the pics I posted of some Mlarrs on a gimp swing getting tore into each other so not quite low
  8. Wouldnt get much money in that one Jarrod looks like it's got malnutrtion. How whould you wear them as shoes, Side ways like above or with the dead forward and would you stand on the belly or back? I was thinking of nailing some fishing wire into it's head so I could pull it up like a tiger rug when I stopped to talk to people.
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus fucking Christ, that is sick. Sick and fucking disgusting you horrible lowlife soulless cunt. It is NOT FUCKING FUNNY. The poor pedicure girl would have to start with a rasp file and what the fuck have you done with the poor mans OTHER TWO TOES? Where have you put them?

Your sort make me fucking puke. Fucking toe nicking toerag.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Look get me some black ones that I can bull and we'll talk business. I'm not wearing brown shoes for work.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I see the birth control idea hasn`t quite kicked in properly yet in the sub-continent.
  12. Whoa, I'm talking about the three toed bloke, nearly pucked I did.......
  13. How long before the Morello advert appears on this thread. If you use darkies you could make sure they simile and you could pass them off as two tone brouges like they wear in Boardwalk empire
  14. Quite right the Pope would love some baby skin slippers and some gloves.
  15. I'm not going to work looking like a spiv. My way or you can keep your orphans.