Baby shoes

Never mind Ugg boots I fancy a pair of these can imagine the jelous looks I'd get walking along the street in them, Anyone else got some fashion tips for unwanted sprogs?

Not a fashion item but rember those lumps of rubber you yoused to fix to the car for static. (stop you getting static shock)

I think this could be replaced with a young child.

Wouldnt get much money in that one Jarrod looks like it's got malnutrtion. How whould you wear them as shoes, Side ways like above or with the dead forward and would you stand on the belly or back? I was thinking of nailing some fishing wire into it's head so I could pull it up like a tiger rug when I stopped to talk to people.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jesus fucking Christ, that is sick. Sick and fucking disgusting you horrible lowlife soulless cunt. It is NOT FUCKING FUNNY. The poor pedicure girl would have to start with a rasp file and what the fuck have you done with the poor mans OTHER TWO TOES? Where have you put them?

Your sort make me fucking puke. Fucking toe nicking toerag.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Wouldnt get much money in that one Jarrod looks like it's got malnutrtion. How whould you wear them as shoes, Side ways like above or with the dead forward and would you stand on the belly or back? I was thinking of nailing some fishing wire into it's head so I could pull it up like a tiger rug when I stopped to talk to people.
Look get me some black ones that I can bull and we'll talk business. I'm not wearing brown shoes for work.

Look get me some black ones that I can bull and we'll talk business. I'm not wearing brown shoes for work.
How long before the Morello advert appears on this thread. If you use darkies you could make sure they simile and you could pass them off as two tone brouges like they wear in Boardwalk empire

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cunts. I am just about to pull a Marks & Sparks meal deal out of the oven, chuck the wrappings in the river, call Posh Bird from her bath and claim I made it from scratch. Now I have septic fucking horrible three toed Orc feet seared into my brain. I fucking hate you all.

I'll only keep the orphans if you donate £3 to stop the little cunts starving to death I've a pile of corpses thats poking out from under the floor boards I'm going to dress them in rags and sell them as Guys for the bonfires next week every cloud silver linning etc

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'll only keep the orphans if you donate £3 to stop the little cunts starving to death I've a pile of corpses thats poking out from under the floor boards I'm going to dress them in rags and sell them as Guys for the bonfires next week every cloud silver linning etc
I don't give any money to the African breeding programme.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scotscop OTC and ACF 29
B Classified Ads 24
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217