Baby PVR born 19 Nov 07

I felt the urge to post it somewhere...baby Grace, 9lb and 12 oz, a whopper! Delivered by caesarian, mother and baby are fine, 2 year old sister is delighted and daddy is nearly finished a bottle of red.... :twisted:

Note this is not posted in the NAAFI! :wink:

Congratulations!

Congratulations to all of you, especially Mrs PVRd.

MrPVRd said:
I felt the urge to post it somewhere...baby Grace, 9lb and 12 oz, a whopper! Delivered by caesarian, mother and baby are fine, 2 year old sister is delighted and daddy is nearly finished a bottle of red.... :twisted:

Note this is not posted in the NAAFI! :wink:
That's not a baby... that's a f**** elephant!

Can a baby PVR?

Congratulations, MrPVRd. I hope mother and baby are doing well.

Litotes

good news Congratulations

a week short of 26 years since mine was born but I still remember every detail. Best wishes to all. By the way, the nine pounders tend to sleep through the night earlier. In a few days you may be looking forward to that night!!
God Bless

Congratulations mate. My first lad was 10 lbs 2 ounces. Now 44 years of age, stands at 6 feet 7 inches and biceps bigger than my thigh.

MrPVRd said:
baby Grace, 9lb and 12 oz, a whopper!
I bet the frau's bucket looks like a train wreck :D

Congrats, nowt better than being a dad..... apart from blowjobs, they are better

MrPVRd said:

Note this is not posted in the NAAFI!
:wink:

Bugger! :lol:

Congrats old chap, but why not champers, unless it was a bottle of Lafite or a good Pomerol!

Hello,

well done that man,I happen to know a baby called Grace who was born by Caesarian about two weeks ago!

tangosix.

Congrats!

I think Litotes summed it up quite well.. :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the peace and quiet. As soon as Mrs PVRd gets back it will all go horribly wrong. Remember those lazy hazy days of summer, laid there on a Sunday morning listening to the birds twittering, the rustle of a summer's breeze thru the partly opened window...

You's got baby now. Peace and quiet is a thing of the past. :lol: :lol:

Congrats, has she got an arrse ID yet ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scotscop OTC and ACF 29
B Classified Ads 24
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217