Baby PVR born 19 Nov 07

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MrPVRd, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I felt the urge to post it somewhere...baby Grace, 9lb and 12 oz, a whopper! Delivered by caesarian, mother and baby are fine, 2 year old sister is delighted and daddy is nearly finished a bottle of red.... :twisted:

Note this is not posted in the NAAFI! :wink:

2. Congratulations!

3. Congratulations to all of you, especially Mrs PVRd.

4. Nice one pal. My wife is heavily pregnant with my first.

Caesarian eh? Hope mother is well. Should get you 6 weeks off for compasionate though. :D

5. That's not a baby... that's a f**** elephant!

Can a baby PVR?

Congratulations, MrPVRd. I hope mother and baby are doing well.

Litotes

6. I've already got the attestation papers and the PVR form rolled up in one of those silver scroll cases you get in Clinton Cards :twisted:

7. Many congratulation's , wounderful news .

8. good news Congratulations

9. Congratulations.

10. a week short of 26 years since mine was born but I still remember every detail. Best wishes to all. By the way, the nine pounders tend to sleep through the night earlier. In a few days you may be looking forward to that night!!
    God Bless

11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Congratulations. Name down for Cranwell yet?

12. Congratulations mate. My first lad was 10 lbs 2 ounces. Now 44 years of age, stands at 6 feet 7 inches and biceps bigger than my thigh.

13. I bet the frau's bucket looks like a train wreck :D

Congrats, nowt better than being a dad..... apart from blowjobs, they are better

14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Bugger! :lol:

Congrats old chap, but why not champers, unless it was a bottle of Lafite or a good Pomerol!

15. Hello,

well done that man,I happen to know a baby called Grace who was born by Caesarian about two weeks ago!

tangosix.