Baby Ps stepfather gets a sugaring

I think a plug chain up the shizen-hole and then wired up to the mains might be a starter for this cnut....followed by.....over to my learned NAAFI BAR colleagues...what's the worst you've got for this piece of tat?

Whilst I couldn't care less if this excrement suffers or not, doesn't bring the child back does it?
And why is the prisoner who did this given some kind of hero status? He's inside because....?

StickyToffeePudding said:
Problem is, the cnut can now claim money for criminal injuries and probably sue the prison service for not protecting his (in)human rights!
Please someone tell me this is not fact.

I hope it is the filth's genitals next time. :clap: for the guy who did it!

'Vengeance is mine saith the Lord', but sometimes the Lord is too busy, so a 'deputy' steps in!

StickyToffeePudding said:
Problem is, the cnut can now claim money for criminal injuries and probably sue the prison service for not protecting his (in)human rights!

Well he should have been more careful. There are a lot of dangerous folks in High security prisons.

llech said:
Whilst I couldn't care less if this excrement suffers or not, doesn't bring the child back does it?
And why is the prisoner who did this given some kind of hero status? He's inside because....?
Who knows under this government? Didn't pay his TV licence or council tax peobably.

Most of the really dangerous and violent prisoners are out on the streets thanks to having to make room for all our hard working migrants.

Latest Threads