Baby Ps stepfather gets a sugaring

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Feb 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully the start of more pleasant things to come to this piece of shite.

2. Problem is, the cnut can now claim money for criminal injuries and probably sue the prison service for not protecting his (in)human rights!

3. Couldn't happen to a more deserving chap!!

4. Let's hope a freak accident sees him pushed... er, I mean slip down stairs.

5. Shame it wasn't proper napalm :(
    But still, good skills that man :clap: :w00t:

6. I think a plug chain up the shizen-hole and then wired up to the mains might be a starter for this cnut....followed by.....over to my learned NAAFI BAR colleagues...what's the worst you've got for this piece of tat?

7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

:D

8. Good drills that man,

1 down, now where's the rest of the scum of society! SC: Guard where's the keys?

9. Can't wait to read the same about everyone's favorite Met Commander in Wandsworth :twisted:

10. Fine, but something suggests to me that he may not survive to collect his winnings. :p

11. Whilst I couldn't care less if this excrement suffers or not, doesn't bring the child back does it?
    And why is the prisoner who did this given some kind of hero status? He's inside because....?

12. Please someone tell me this is not fact.

I hope it is the filth's genitals next time. :clap: for the guy who did it!

'Vengeance is mine saith the Lord', but sometimes the Lord is too busy, so a 'deputy' steps in!

13. Bravo - extra hours tv as a reward :)

14. That is very pleasing to know .IT would have been better if they had held him and teamed the boiling water over his bollocks