Baby P Torturer Floored By Fellow Inmate

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by stabradop, Dec 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. His time will come. For a big bloke he ain't that hard. Not unless you're a toddler.

2. It's a shame the prison guards didn't turn a blind eye, then he would have really got what's coming.

I agree, his time will come.

3. How sad!

Never mind.

4. Meh! I really don't care.

5. Me neither . The bloke who did it is no doubt doing years inside - possibly a kid fiddler/rapist themself - so lets not praise scum

• Like Like x 1

6. Chances of a peado crim attacking another peado crim are remote tbh, I would say he is a good old fashioned murderer/robber, who hates peado/rapist/kiddykilling scum, and decided to do him a bit, in which case, good on the guy, crim or not.

Anyone who is prepared to take this sort of cnut down, inside or not, and have time added to his sentence, gets my backing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

According to the puff piece from the Prison, Officers couldn't press that alarm bell fast enough and only minor injuries were the result. Shame. He should have had his teetch kicked down through his arrsehole.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What goes around comes around.

9. I read somewhere Ronnie Kray sent a jar of coffee to the bloke that done Sutcliffe in similar circumstances:)

10. Boo hoo.

Kiddy fiddlers and child killers are the lowest of the low in prison. I imagine the guy who nutted him got a good pat on the back afterwards.

11. Yeah but we are talking Wakefield prison . I doubt if anyone in there is doing time for not paying their poll tax . Would you congratulate someone if you knew they were doing life for slashing someone's throat ?

12. What's worse? Raping a kid or slashing an old lady's throat in cold blood? If you can answer that, there's something wrong with you - or you need to stop reading the sun/the star/the news of the world.

Child rape is a vile crime, but let's not make out that other offenders are any better. Here's hoping for some sort of freak meteor to take them all out.

• Like Like x 5
  13. I wasn't saying that i thought one serious crime was worse than another, but i have heard from many criminals that there is a certain "order" in prison.

14. Oh dear how sad. Hopefully it was snooker balls in a sock,

My give a feck o meter hasn't move3d. Buy that man a pint!