• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Baby P Torturer Floored By Fellow Inmate

Spanny said:
llech said:
Meh! I really don't care.
Me neither . The bloke who did it is no doubt doing years inside - possibly a kid fiddler/rapist themself - so lets not praise scum

Chances of a peado crim attacking another peado crim are remote tbh, I would say he is a good old fashioned murderer/robber, who hates peado/rapist/kiddykilling scum, and decided to do him a bit, in which case, good on the guy, crim or not.

Anyone who is prepared to take this sort of cnut down, inside or not, and have time added to his sentence, gets my backing.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
According to the puff piece from the Prison, Officers couldn't press that alarm bell fast enough and only minor injuries were the result. Shame. He should have had his teetch kicked down through his arrsehole.

Boo hoo.

Kiddy fiddlers and child killers are the lowest of the low in prison. I imagine the guy who nutted him got a good pat on the back afterwards.

HoneyHeart said:
Boo hoo.

Kiddy fiddlers and child killers are the lowest of the low in prison. I imagine the guy who nutted him got a good pat on the back afterwards.
Yeah but we are talking Wakefield prison . I doubt if anyone in there is doing time for not paying their poll tax . Would you congratulate someone if you knew they were doing life for slashing someone's throat ?

What's worse? Raping a kid or slashing an old lady's throat in cold blood? If you can answer that, there's something wrong with you - or you need to stop reading the sun/the star/the news of the world.

Child rape is a vile crime, but let's not make out that other offenders are any better. Here's hoping for some sort of freak meteor to take them all out.

I wasn't saying that i thought one serious crime was worse than another, but i have heard from many criminals that there is a certain "order" in prison.

Shame he wasn't shanked with a sharpened toothbrush.

As for the analogy.... Both acts are evil perpertrated by scum cnuts....

The OAP gets less sympathy as they have lived their life, a child hasn't. But the OAP will leave behind a greiving family, maybe even upset children.

The perps are both cnuts though.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's not really a surprising bit of news.

Would imagine most of the recent high profile cases of various child abusers are fairly high on a lot of hit lists.

My mate's ex tried to have her shot, didn't have the balls to do it himself so got a mate to do it while he drove past. Ended up in nick for a stretch and ended up 'falling downstairs'. Oh how my heart bled. He got what he deserved, do I give a * if it was through the actions of another prisoner or a law-abiding citizen?? Do I *.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Spanny said:
HoneyHeart said:
Boo hoo.

Yeah but we are talking Wakefield prison . I doubt if anyone in there is doing time for not paying their poll tax . Would you congratulate someone if you knew they were doing life for slashing someone's throat ?
Depends whose throat.

Latest Threads