• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Baby P stepfather found guilty of raping another child

Words fail me

"The man convicted of causing the death of Baby P has this afternoon been found guilty of raping another child.

The verdict, which has just been announced at the Old Bailey, comes six months after revelations of cruelty and abuse against Baby P, who we can now reveal was called Peter.

The latest victim, a two-year-old girl, was on Haringey Council’s at-risk register.

The man cannot be identified for legal reasons and was tried under a false name amid fears that an internet hate campaign would try to influence jurors."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6206013.ece

Blogg said:
Words fail me

"The man convicted of causing the death of Baby P has this afternoon been found guilty of raping another child.

The verdict, which has just been announced at the Old Bailey, comes six months after revelations of cruelty and abuse against Baby P, who we can now reveal was called Peter.

The latest victim, a two-year-old girl, was on Haringey Council’s at-risk register.

The man cannot be identified for legal reasons and was tried under a false name amid fears that an internet hate campaign would try to influence jurors."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6206013.ece
a shilling for the man who brings me this fuckers head
another tenpence for the cunt of a mother too

:evil:

Blogg said:
At risk of what? Failing to celebrate diversity?

Baby P was on the register too. He ended up living in a house with a convicted paedophile, the paedophile's under age girlfriend and a bloke with a bigger collection of Nazi memorabilia than the Imperial War Museum.

I knew something like this was on the cards when our rapist friend didn't get sentenced after conviction last year. Neither did Baby P's mother so she must have been standing trial with this canute. I bet the victim was one of Baby P's sisters.

Stand by for another proclamation of innocence from Haringey council.

Mariner's predict-o-matic sentence estimator reckons that the mother will be out next year.

The father/rapist can get 14 years for killing Baby P. If he gets less for the rape, he'll only serve the longer sentence.

That means 7 years with automatic remission. Five years including time on remand. Less than 5 if emergency release is still operating.

Five years or less for killing a child and raping another child. Makes me puke!

Seconded Ancient Mariner.

My mistake was posting in the Naffi Bar.

As I spent/spend most of my time there it was the natural place for me to post.

My bad. :oops:

Bang him up forever with all the offspring of Haringey council members. Failing that the members themselves. A big pit should do it. A couple of hundred feet deep. That should re-adjust their . . . behaviour :x :x :x

Gitmo has some recently vacated cells, and you need something to practice interrigation techniques, water boarding has to learned you know!

The step father & mother should both be locked up forever and never let out in to society or near children ever again .

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Just think how much money they will waste on retraining staff to wring their hands more, be more indecisive and fill out reams of forms before they actually do anything in the light of this new twist in the tale.

This piece of filth will be out of prison before Baby P would have reached secondary school age.

The government aren't too bothered about murderes and rapists, they're too concerned with long sentences for financial crimes like fraud and non-payment of council tax.

For shame.

CardinalSin said:
This piece of filth will be out of prison before Baby P would have reached secondary school age.

The government aren't too bothered about murderes and rapists, they're too concerned with long sentences for financial crimes like fraud and non-payment of council tax.

For shame.
my bold

no he will not
he will die inside even if i have to do the job myself!
c'mon three shillings the pair and i'll throw in his brother for 'nowt

This had me shouting at the tv when I saw this. Unbelievable!

If the fcuker had any remorse he'd have pleaded guilty and saved the poor girl the traumatic experience of giving evidence about her abuse in court (albeit video link).

I wouldn't get tired of giving this cnut a fcuking good sorting out.

Lets hope plenty of people on the inside don't either. Beers on me for any warden turning a blind one for the extra time penalty shoot out using this scumbags bollox.

/Rant

And relax...

Strikes me the SS need to have a good hard look at themselves and their methods....

As for the three creatures involved.....

Legend has it that a Staffordshire Knot was used to hang three criminals once, all at the same time. Some historians doubtthe authenticity of this tale citing that the weight would be too great.....

I volunteer to try lots of different ropes in the search for a solution (like time team or such like).

The fact that someone so absolutely beyond the pale could exist who took pleasure in raping his girlfriend's baby daughter and viciously torturing her toddler son until a final fatal beating (I'm assuming that Baby P and this girl were siblings from everything that's been said so far) is absolutely sickening. I can't even imagine anyone feeling anything else other than disgust, anger and a wish for retribution against this animal.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Infury8r said:
Steven Barker - Child Rapist and Murderer

To see his picture, visit:-

http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.com/2009/05/steven-barker-child-rapist-and-murderer.html
Nice link.

I would repost it here, but the Fingermen will no doubt burst into my dwelling in the early hours and cart me off for a longer term inside than the subject in question.

So if we keep reposting the link to the picture, everyone gets a chance to save it and repost it elsewhere. Maybe mock up some flyers and distribute them round the most likely HMP's?

Just a thought.

Latest Threads