Baby P killer Steven Barker loses rape appeal

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BarkingSpider, Jan 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good to see that this piece of shit isn't getting away with it. How he can subject his victim to further anguish is beyond me.
  2. Couldn't happen to a nicer man.
  3. Looking forward to Reading his demise in the paper, just hope it's slow and painful!
  4. He's only lost his rape appeal in one sense.

He's got the proverbial 'purty mouth' so I suspect he still appeals to many of the rapists in his prison.
  5. As a child rapist and killer he'll be segregated from the prison general population: this will thus reduce the risk of his being assaulted by other prisoners.
  6. what a pity this bsatard has only lost his appeal, should be his fcuking life.!
  7. Refreshing news to hear this type of scum is left to rot! (if only an appeal)

(the trouble is he'll be given a new identity at the taxpayers cost when he is finally released)
  8. If he gets that far, he can't avoid everyone all the time.
  9. True. Someone managed to twat Huntley and Sutcliffe got jam jar'ed in the face. We can only live in hope.
  10. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

He should be denied the right to appeal. In my opinion, if you commit these sorts of crimes then you should automatically forefeit your human rights and be permenantly segregated from society. I can understand why there isnn't a death sentence, but I do think that rotting in a windowless cell for 40 years with no luxuries or contact with civilization would undoubtedly be worse.
  11. Screws have a habit of turning a blind eye, just hope its slow and painful.
  12. oh you will one day and it will be
  13. I'm with you on most of that but I think the appeals process is an important part of our legal system. Once found guilty sentence should be as you describe, till death, with no prospect of parole. I'd throw in some sort of hard labour too.
  14. would you change your mind about the appeal process if you were wrongly convicted of rape or murder?