Baby mong abandoned

Well you wouldn't deliberately buy a new car with a fucked engine...?

Well to be fair I think they paid for a proper baby. Trades Description and all that. I bet the contract doesnt say "to provide 1x mong - window for the licking off. Assessories kit - Laboon (red) supplied"

Last edited:

NEQcounter

War Hero
Do Thai mongs also say "Mlaaaar"?
Just asking, like.

philc

LE
not much difference between a mong and and Aussie, in fact the mong may improve the national IQ.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Serious question. How much different would a Thai mong look from a Thai non-mong?

The top one is a baby mong... the bottom one is a not-mong.

gammy-3_2993376c.jpg
Thai_Baby.jpg

While I was googling 'Thai baby' I found this... now what am I doing fcuking about in Ireland? And before anyone says it's probably not a woman, I don't care. It's close enough.

don-said-hello-baby-bangkok-thailand+1152_12973350950-tpfil02aw-28919.jpg

Are there degrees of Mongness? Tai mong is 3 on the scale while an Aussie mong rates an 8 and so on. Just asking like.

gammy-3_2993376c.jpg
Thai_Baby.jpg

While I was googling 'Thai baby' I found this... now what am I doing fcuking about in Ireland? And before anyone says it's probably not a woman, I don't care. It's close enough.

DL, that dress suits you, do something about the hair, so false.

As it seems that no one wants it. Perhaps Malaysian Airlines would consider adopting it and using it as their mascot. Obviously no one in the right mind would like to fly in a Gammy plane, so maybe they change its name to Lucky. We all want to fly in a Lucky plane, after all, and you know how the Asiatic types like to gamble once protected by a good luck charm.

Failing that, grow it and harvest the body parts for other unfortunate people.

I'm quite sure that Dingerrr would be perfectly happy to stumble around on a pair of "Gammy legs".

gammy-3_2993376c.jpg
Thai_Baby.jpg

I'd hazard a guess and claim that is Jodie Marsh on holiday with DL.

DL - where are your nipple bars?

NEQcounter

War Hero
I think the Aussie couple should have adopted the mini-mong. Let's face it, once it was living in Australia no-one would be able to tell the difference anyway.

There are some things that people should keep to themselves you know. The really scary bit is making me realise that I probably look similar to the grey haired fatty as well. Thanks for that you ****. As for the ladyboy. Nice tits and hey, there but for the grace of god etc but I'm not sure about the vampire look. Has it been checked out for any pointy teeth?

Getting back on thread. This Thai bird was a surrogate mother. The way I understand it, she will have been impregnated with a fertilised egg from the couple paying for the baby. If it's his sperm that has fertilised the egg and it's her egg that's been implanted in the Thai woman, doesn't it mean that the child is actually their kid?

If that's the case, they must be legally responsible for maintaining the child?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
I think the Aussie couple should have adopted the mini-mong. Let's face it, once it was living in Australia no-one would be able to tell the difference anyway.

Are you allowed to use Mungo Power? Like for putting the frightners on people, bouncing, debt collection and other types of enforcement?

There are some things that people should keep to themselves you know. The really scary bit is making me realise that I probably look similar to the grey haired fatty as well. Thanks for that you ****. As for the ladyboy. Nice tits and hey, there but for the grace of god etc but I'm not sure about the vampire look. Has it been checked out for any pointy teeth?

Getting back on thread. This Thai bird was a surrogate mother. The way I understand it, she will have been impregnated with a fertilised egg from the couple paying for the baby. If it's his sperm that has fertilised the egg and it's her egg that's been implanted in the Thai woman, doesn't it mean the the child is actually their kid?

If that's the case, they must be legally responsible for maintaining the child?
Depends on the contract. Did they simply rent a womb or what?

They handed over an embryo, in good order...etc etc This is a good one for the medical ethics lawyers.

Latest Threads