Baby Lairdx

Baby Lairdx was born at 10 o clock this morning. She's an ugly little thing but I like her.

... Oh. You'll probably be relieved to know that she is not ginger.

Lairdx said:
Baby Lairdx was born at 10 o clock this morning. She's an ugly little thing but I like her.

She'll probably turn out to be a fine looking quine.They all look like Hermann Goering to begin with :lol:

Many Congratulations to you and your wife on the addition to your Kin

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well done and all the best to the 3 of you. :lol: :lol:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Slainte Mhath!

Lairdx said:

So the rumour doing the rounds in the Naafi bar about you only firing blanks may not be true? 8O

Congratulations to you both. :D

G

Goku

Congratulations Lairdx

Now when can we expect her picy in the gallery so we can tell you how lucky she is not to look like her farther :D

Welcome to the club, before you know it you will have toys everywhere, biscuits jammed down the video and chocolate all over the car seats but you will enjoy every minute of it, even if you do look forward to Exercises, as any excuse to get out of the house and get some sleep will be jumped at. :wink:

Congrats, Lairdx. Just erase the word "lifestyle" from your vocabulary for the next twenty years or so. :cry:

You are a blessed man, Lairdx

Welcome to the world, wee one.

Congratulations to all three

Gratulerer med babyen. :D

SK

Latest Threads