Baby Found in Toilet pipe

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DesktopCommando, May 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I saw another video of a child in china, no more that 2 or 3 years old gets run over, and lies there and gets run over a few more times beofre someone intervened, the child died in the end, life is just too cheap over there.

It was going round FB for a while and the internet censors here wont let me look it up.
  2. The Yue Yue case, I take it? Two months later in Wenzhou, a completely different reaction. In any group of 1.3bn people, you'll get the full gamut of human behaviour, good and bad.

Incidentally, did you read the story? The mum (Chinese) gave birth prematurely and alerted her (Chinese) landlord, the landlord called the police (also Chinese) who came out with the (Chinese) emergency services, cut the pipe and rushed it to a (Chinese) hospital where (Chinese) doctors freed the kid unharmed. That's a lot of effort for something so supposedly cheap.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

she wouldn't flush a boy though - they are the valuable ones.
  4. that was horrible
  5. To be fair two weeks on compo and I've dropped out a few shites bigger than that baby.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. "But I don't want to get pregnant."
    "Don't worry. I'll stick it in your shit pipe."
    • Like Like x 1
  7. To be fair, the story has been updated (and according to the BBC (now) it wasn't the mother who raised the alarm). Original text was as quoted in
  8. Are sons 'a pearl in the palm' (掌上明珠) or 'a thousand pounds of gold' (千金)? My missus and all her female friends, relatives and classmates seem pretty valuable to their families to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. On the other hand, life can't but get better. Particularly since China doesn't have a regiment of air force ground troops.
  10. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

aaaw bless little shithead as he is now known .
  11. His name shall be Mr Hanky.
  12. Or Ted for short ;-)
    • Like Like x 2