• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Baby for sale - merged threads on MDNs sprog

I started this thread on saturday and it vanished when I tried to modify it, so I will try again

On Friday last, a scan revealed that Mrs donut is bearing me a daughter.

This means, crap toys, no guns, scalextric and good stuff, and a lifetime of pony tails make up and bikes with the cross bars in the wrong place, not to mention the beating up of unsiutable boyfriends.

I have therefore decided to stick it up for sale ;D

Early bidders are welcome unless anyone can give me a reason to keep a baby girl.

If this is the case hows about some names as I'm apparently not allowed to call it 'Zod or Trumper'

L

lipstik

how about posting the piccy that was lost? I didnt save it, hysterical that!  ;D

This means, crap toys, no guns, scalextric and good stuff, and a lifetime of pony tails make up and bikes with the cross bars in the wrong place, not to mention the beating up of unsuitable boyfriends.
Thats a coincidence, sounds just like how you were brought up. Hopefully you'll still have your Barbie and subscription to 'Jackie'.

Congrats mate, seriously didn't think you had it in you.

PS I've just put a bid in for it on ebay, whats your reserve?

PPS Spoke to S B the badge man, he blames Mario!!

Looks like Zod and Trumper remain favourites then ;D

Upto £1700 now, Flash, tell S_B hes a bloody liar, it was him and he knows it, but will stitch Mario all the same, (just in case)

E

error_unknown

Hermione
Cordelia
Katherine
Beatrice
Gabriella

I love this game ;D ;D ;D
ps. I'd simply love to have your baby MDN  ;)

Wait your turn, only one love wand, and many many women who want me ;D

If you are desperate, standby the M-6 nr junction 21 tomorrow, ill flick some baby gravy at you as i speed past ;D

Now, now Mdn, you know what happened last time you picked someone up off the side of the road.
What was the plee bargain?
Remember it wasn't legal with little boys then.

I suggest;

Spudulika

Bloody hell, with names like that you should be called "Sh1tegirlie"...    ;) ;) ;)
Tut,.... men eh,..... got no taste!  ::)

Anouska? Bollocks I know an Anouska who gave me a dose.  :mad:
Well you should be a little more choosy,.... then you wouldna gotta dose!   :p

More Names:

Doris
Ethel
Betty
Marjorie
Edna
Florence

Blondebint  -  I used to love the name 'Hermione',..... until J.K Rowlands robbed it!  

Anywayyyyy, I doubt I'll be having anymore now,..... so it's not like I'll be needing it!!!  ;)

Congratulations Mighty, I knew you'd do it again (super spunker, you !!).

Now, at what age would you consider letting your daughter go out on a date?  I could call around in say, 12-13 years time?

Excellent names to choose from:

Doreen
Tracy
Sharon
Doris
Elise
Fookoff

You need to become a spunk donor.  I'm sure ladies would pay extra for your virile seed !!

Current favourite is Ambutron

close second is Orca

then Peter, sheila and veronica ;D

Gunny, 12 or 13 years is fine so long as you are wadded and have got rid of the rash and grown another leg

Latest Threads