Baby can't be named Nutella, French court says

Wtf? From the bbc news website. Incredible. I suppose it would have been a slight improvement on Chickenfrineshia ....

It's a sweet name.

Political correctness gone mad over the channel.
With traditional names such as Frogmella and Spudulika being sheltered from this overbearing EU bureaucracy, it makes you proud to be British!

@B_AND_T

Nearly as bad as you giving your youngest daughter four forenames so her initials spell E.L.V.I.S. eh?

@B_AND_T

Nearly as bad as you giving your youngest daughter four forenames so her initials spell E.L.V.I.S. eh?
Jeeze, what kind of imbecile would do a thing like that?

Almost as bad as calling your daughter Flora Anne Nancy Nora Yvonne.

Jeeze, what kind of imbecile would do a thing like that?

Almost as bad as calling your daughter Flora Anne Nancy Nora Yvonne.

A no-mark would I imagine. He probably thought it would be a good idea while he was 'serving' in the typing pool.

A no-mark would I imagine. He probably thought it would be a good idea while he was 'serving' in the typing pool.

How old is the daughter? Serve him right if she turns into a raving bull dyke gusset typist.

NEQcounter

War Hero
It's a good job the parents didn't have a penchant for Marmite or Peanut Butter.

If the simple-minded parents really wanted to name their unfortunate sprog after a random condiment they should have proposed the child be given two forenames:-
Nut.
Language of origin is Egyptian ... In mythology, a goddess of the sky.

And... yeah, you guessed it...
Ella.
Of German origin, meaning 'bright light'.

How old is the daughter? Serve him right if she turns into a raving bull dyke gusset typist.

Around 10 by now. Give it a couple of years and it'll be self-harming.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I always thought that Chlamydia was a good name for a girl.

Around 10 by now. Give it a couple of years and it'll be self-harming.

By mid teens Daddy will be barricading the bedroom door at night to stop Elvis from slitting his throat.

Latest Threads