babestation tv

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scruff_1, Nov 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now, just been home for my lunch and started flicking through the tv channels as you do when I came accross (not literally came accross) babestation tv on sky channel 906. There was this very fit looking bird in a little black number with fishnets.

Her name however was Tommi Jo. What could that be short for. Whilst thinking about this the camera panned down her gorgeous bod to her feet. Bloody hell! They looked to be at least a size bloody ten. Now that go me thinking, was Tommi Jo shor for Thomas Joseph?
  2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

It's hit and miss with the Babestationesqe channels. Sometimes you get some absolute stormers on there, but other times you get some wrinkly chav heifer. It's quite a regular pastime amongst my housemates to ring up a particularly tasty one at 2am, and have them shake their arrse while the lads sing S Club 7's "Reach For The Stars" down the line to them - usually costing them about £40!

An old mate of mine does the early afternoon slots on "The Boudoir" now. She's gorgeous, despite being gwar. Shame she hasn't moved up to the late night slots as she's got a fair pair on her.