Babes...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Airborne_Aircrew, Mar 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Warning: Do not post anything here it would contravene the "spirit" of this site as laid down by it's owners and you'll only end up looking like a pratt!!!

Since the policymakers of this fine establishment take a dim view of you pervs posting smutty pictures and, since the disappearance of that icon of Arrse that gave me such pleasure, the "Babes... Hot or not" thread I feel it appropriate to provide you with a location to continue that great tradition.

Please feel free to post those pictures at:-

Babes... Hot or Not.

2. Funny how you knew that site right off the bat... Go there a lot?

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Yes, it definitely smells of baby oil and Jean Paul Gaultier on that website. And brylcream, obviously.

4. As I said, it was the link you provided. You've cleverly edited it out to read some gay pseudo-crab plastic soldier site now. Either way, same thing. :roll:

5. That's because I'm cleverer than you...

I'm simply giving you all a place to go where Mummy and Daddy won't complain and censor your stash in a "punish one, punish all" way that seems to be the norm here...

At the risk of sounding racist, it does get a bit black and white here doesn't it?

PS: Remember not to type naughty words if you reply. Apparently, the British Army are not allowed to see naughty words... You're too young and impressionable I suppose... :wink:

6. How i miss the Hot or Not thread, would have had a place to stick this.

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A_A, I find it rather amusing that as a proud rockape, you feel the need to be registered on an Army forum, and continually produce endless posts about how much you lot are better than us . Do you simply enjoy the attention? Are you lonely? Of course you're going to get a reaction, you're a member of an outside organisation (i.e. not an organisation that the site is primarily directed at), members here are bound to react to you.

Having had a quick sniff around your site (which to highlight a point I am not a member of, having no connection whatsoever to the RAF regiment), I couldn't help but chuckle when I found this thread: http://www.hqrafregiment.net/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1017

If we started a similar "Post all the rockape fuck-ups you can find" thread, you'd be dribbling all over it in seconds. Rather sad.

8. Of course you are petal. Thats why you spent your dubious time as 'aircrew' sat in the back. :roll:

Fuck off, cunt-twat.

9. Nope Flashy is the Chubhunter

10. As do I... Please feel free to memorialize the dear girl in the linked thread...

Good point, excellently put. :D

11. I feel like a naughty school boy perving over the fit teacher. 8O

12. I feel like a naughty school boy......

Terrible!

13. Ah well at least i got to post a bit of fanny, gets binned by some poof every time i do on this site. :roll:

14. Finally... You lads can escape Mummy and Daddy... You can say twat, (that would be "twat" without being fucked about by Mummy)...

Post away... Swear away... On RockNet we allow you to type like you talk... It's Ok... We're adults who can choose what we read and don't complain if it doesn't fit with some random person's morality. We think for ourselves... [​IMG]