Babes of the BNP

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Koschei, Apr 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dredged up in honour of St. George's Day. I was expecting more gash tats, to be honest.

Babes of the BNP | VICE
  2. They get my vote ( the babes, not the party that is)
  3. Dear God...

4. In fact, all of the interviews are equally cringeworthy!
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Should this not be merged with the "Dogs, why?" thread.....
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I'd love to gently frig all three with a broken cider bottle.
  7. Fuck it, I like the one doing the homage to Chrstine Keeler.

Rather do the original version though.

Attached Files:

8. How long would it take to find Labour, Tory or LibDem voters just as thick?
  9. About half the time I'd say.
  10. [​IMG]

Looks like a fairly standard pad's estate slag to me. She's probably done more rear parties than her husband.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I must be on a short fuse day today, I have already bollocked two apprentices at work and sent one home. And just to add to it all I actually read the drivel these fucking split arse layabouts spout. Fuck me, I think I'll send myself home if thats what this country is coming too. Fooking yoof of today!!!!
  12. Two of them just had to be from Newcastle, I see either of these two fuck wits about.. It's a pukka pie to the face!
  13. Why in honour of St George's day? They're members of the BRITISH National Party.
  14. And George was half-Palestinian, half-Turkish and killed his dragon in Libya. What's your point?
  15. The question for me is, who came up with the idea of the title for that web page, was it a bloke or his guide dog?