Babes of the BNP

Dear God...

What do you do for a living?
I'm a full-time mum.

What first attracted you to the BNP?
My husband. He’s been in the army for 12 years, and when I met him four years ago, he actually told me about the BNP and what they were doing. And from then on, I started to support them.

Are most of your friends BNP?
Yeah. Not particularly the people in our area, but our friends are.

When people say the BNP is a fascist party, what do you think?
Fascist – I don’t understand that word.

Think of Nazi Germany, or 1930s Italy.
I can’t even remember when that happened really, but I’m against them anyway.

You’re against who?
The Germans. I know that sounds evil... I was brought up that way.

But not the Nazis?
No, I don’t agree with that at all.

What's the best thing about living in Britain today?
I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, 'cause our country’s not England any more. It’s very rare for English people to live here any more. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

But won't you then be an immigrant too?
Yeah, but the answer to that is I would go over to their country and respect their country. I wouldn’t go over there and try and do suicidal bombs [sic]. The immigrants that come over to this country should be making this a good country and proud of it and helping this country, but most of them don’t.

What do you think symbolises Britain best?
Well, I used to know Britain as strong, and over the past couple of years, I don’t know if I’ve grown up, but I’ve seen it going soft. The memory I have is the war, and how we fighted [sic] all the people in WWI and WWII, and it makes me proud to be British.

Should this not be merged with the "Dogs, why?" thread.....

I'd love to gently frig all three with a broken cider bottle.

Fuck it, I like the one doing the homage to Chrstine Keeler.

Rather do the original version though.

Attachments

I must be on a short fuse day today, I have already bollocked two apprentices at work and sent one home. And just to add to it all I actually read the drivel these fucking split arse layabouts spout. Fuck me, I think I'll send myself home if thats what this country is coming too. Fooking yoof of today!!!!

Two of them just had to be from Newcastle, I see either of these two fuck wits about.. It's a pukka pie to the face!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah, the BNP. That well known truthful party?

10113.jpg

VICE: How old are you?
Jo:

Course you are honey.

Are most of your friends BNP?
Some of them are. I kind of got into it through my friend Danny. He's really racist. Everyone calls him "Nazi Danny". He started telling me about them, and it made a lot of sense.

Who hasn't got a mate called "Nazi Danny"? Jesus fucking Christ.

Ok, quick question, if you had to chose between Jo, as a representative of the far right, or Cherie Blair, as a representative of the far left, who would you do?

Wouldn't turn any of them down and with a ball gag in place they will be without speech as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matty0001 The NAAFI Bar 50
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 49
Soldier_Why The Intelligence Cell 5