Babes of the BNP.

Well edumacated as well :lol:

When people say the BNP is a fascist party, what do you think?
Fascist – I don’t understand that word.

Think of Nazi Germany, or 1930s Italy.
I can’t even remember when that happened really, but I’m against them anyway.

You’re against who?
The Germans. I know that sounds evil… I was brought up that way.

But not the Nazis?
No, I don’t agree with that at all.

What’s the best thing about living in Britain today?
I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, ‘cos our country’s not England anymore. It’s very rare for English people to live here anymore. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

But won’t you then be an immigrant too?
Yeah but the answer to that is I would go over to their country and respect their country. I wouldn’t go over there and try and do suicidal bombs [sic]. The immigrants that come over to this country should be making this a good country and proud of it and helping this country, but most of them don’t.

What do you think symbolises Britain best?
Well, I used to know Britain as strong, and over the past couple of years, I don’t know if I’ve grown up, but I’ve seen it going soft. The memory I have is the war, and how we fighted [sic] all the people in WWI and WWII, and it makes me proud to be British.

All BNP members and supporters will be delighted at the news that Simone Clarke, the lead dancer for the English National Ballet, who is proud to be a member of the British National Party, has announced her engagement to the BNP’s mayoral candidate in London, and leader of the BNP bloc on the Dagenham and Barking Council, Richard Barnbrook.

Attachments

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Great way to get slappers into politics, and us into them.

"Don't you worry about the details love, just lie back and think of the party, and your part in it."

intergeri said:
All BNP members and supporters will be delighted at the news that Simone Clarke, the lead dancer for the English National Ballet, who is proud to be a member of the British National Party, has announced her engagement to the BNP’s mayoral candidate in London, and leader of the BNP bloc on the Dagenham and Barking Council, Richard Barnbrook.
Didn't I read some place she has a mixed raced child from a previous relationship, should make interesting wedding photos

I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, ‘cos our country’s not England anymore. It’s very rare for English people to live here anymore. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

Fcuking Ace :twisted: joining the BNP to make England. England, but you want to move to Spain. Yep that will make it better

ex-dvr1 said:

Fcuking Ace :twisted: joining the BNP to make England. England, but you want to move to Spain. Yep that will make it better
No really ... if they all moved to Spain that WOULD make England better!!!

Latest Threads