Babes of the BNP.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Matty0001, Jul 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

What first attracted you to the BNP?
    My husband. He’s been in the army for twelve years, and when I met him four years ago, he actually told me about the BNP and what they were doing. And from then on, I started to support them.

Cough up then, whos is it? :D
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

judging from the rest of the interview, none of them are the sharpest of the knives in the drawer.
  3. Well edumacated as well :lol:

When people say the BNP is a fascist party, what do you think?
    Fascist – I don’t understand that word.

Think of Nazi Germany, or 1930s Italy.
    I can’t even remember when that happened really, but I’m against them anyway.

You’re against who?
    The Germans. I know that sounds evil… I was brought up that way.

But not the Nazis?
    No, I don’t agree with that at all.

What’s the best thing about living in Britain today?
    I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, ‘cos our country’s not England anymore. It’s very rare for English people to live here anymore. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

But won’t you then be an immigrant too?
    Yeah but the answer to that is I would go over to their country and respect their country. I wouldn’t go over there and try and do suicidal bombs [sic]. The immigrants that come over to this country should be making this a good country and proud of it and helping this country, but most of them don’t.

What do you think symbolises Britain best?
    Well, I used to know Britain as strong, and over the past couple of years, I don’t know if I’ve grown up, but I’ve seen it going soft. The memory I have is the war, and how we fighted [sic] all the people in WWI and WWII, and it makes me proud to be British.
  4. Think of Nazi Germany, or 1930s Italy.
    I can’t even remember when that happened really, but I’m against them anyway.

Classic. :D
  5. If they only want white people here, why is this one trying to look "brown"

The intelligence of these women just astounds me.
  6. I would still bang it!!! :D
  7. "I wouldn't mind them if they actually worked and didn't take all our jobs"

F uck me, you couldn't even make it up.
  8. All BNP members and supporters will be delighted at the news that Simone Clarke, the lead dancer for the English National Ballet, who is proud to be a member of the British National Party, has announced her engagement to the BNP’s mayoral candidate in London, and leader of the BNP bloc on the Dagenham and Barking Council, Richard Barnbrook.

Attached Files:

9. Fcuk me, BNP the only party for thick slappers. :D

That said, I would bang 'em. :oops:
  10. Most of them probably couldn't even spell BNP let alone talk about it.

Doesn't mean to say I wouldn't bang one one up them though!
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Great way to get slappers into politics, and us into them.

"Don't you worry about the details love, just lie back and think of the party, and your part in it."
  12. a girl i went to school with has her political affiliation as "B.M.P" on facebook, i mean come on!
  13. I suppose I might see it as my patriotic duty to bang some sense into these brainless numskulls and vacuous tarts.
  14. Didn't I read some place she has a mixed raced child from a previous relationship, should make interesting wedding photos

15. Fcuking Ace :twisted: joining the BNP to make England. England, but you want to move to Spain. Yep that will make it better