Babes and Rank

Moving further on from the all time favourite thread I started ages ago “women and guns, a sexy combination” its got me thinking (far to much time on my hands)

What if there was an all female army somewhere in the world, with rank dependant on looks/body shape etc, and the total babes moving ‘up’ the rank structure quite quickly

For example, just to start the thread going (and using celebs as a benchmark) and using British Army Rank:

WO1

WO2

SSgt/CSgt

Sgt

Cpl

LCpl

Pte

oh my god!!!! i wasnt expecting jade at this time of the morning. i have just sprayed part of my breakfast all over the monitor. services....can i have a new computer please..

jade thinned out at the recruiting office for failing her entrance test, and i hope miss johansson is an extremeley thrusting young NCO.

what do they have to do to get promoted, imagine the leadership courses?

jumpinmonkey said:
jade thinned out at the recruiting office for failing her entrance test, and i hope miss johansson is an extremeley thrusting young NCO.

what do they have to do to get promoted, imagine the leadership courses?
Fcuk leadership courses. I want to go and watch selection for "Them"

T

the_mentalist

Bad_Crow said:
Washed up 21 year Stores L/Cpl

Not a chance mate Dawn French is gorgeous, I wont have a bad word said about her!

Although I dont think she would be able to pass a BCFT these days unless there was a cream cake on a stick attached to her bergen and dangling in front of her face!

Besides, 10 fegs says you would do her! :twisted:

Jade Goody - private? That would be nice as she seems to be out in public rather too much for my taste.

nigella Lawson is definitely not an OR, she is a crusty, though not quite passed over major of a cavalry or slightly posh infantry regiment, for whom Plan B involves the word "my father's estates"!

the_mentalist said:
Bad_Crow said:

Not a chance mate Dawn French is gorgeous, I wont have a bad word said about her!

Although I dont think she would be able to pass a BCFT these days unless there was a cream cake on a stick attached to her bergen and dangling in front of her face!

Hush man. Keep it silent. Big Dawn would only get it if i was approaching my limit of exploitation at 0150hrs. Is it just me or do her chebs and bicepts look the same on that pic?

T

the_mentalist

Bad_Crow said:
the_mentalist said:
Bad_Crow said:

Hush man. Keep it silent. Big Dawn would only get it if i was approaching my limit of exploitation at 0150hrs. Is it just me or do her chebs and bicepts look the same on that pic?
I am a member of her fan club, well the only member actually, but I am promoting her beauty by quoting your comments and showing this fine specimine of a woman many times over!

Oh! Yes, I had to look quite a few times at her chebs just to decide whether or not they were arms 8O

There has got be be a thread in this Dawn French Topic. Is it just her or are there other fatties that would get it?

When i say get it. I mean quick scuttle, empty sack, Pop smoke out of the fire exit, go "Dark" (No use of mobile/cedit cards/own vehicle) Then re-appear in about twenty years time and work cash in hand for the rest of your days on a building site in Angola???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigsouth1981 The NAAFI Bar 46
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 49
Soldier_Why The Intelligence Cell 5