B_B vs RD Slagathon

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ringdoby, May 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are you saying that you will not now be able to go on a tour, due to your "age"??

2. Thats what I've been told.

Quote marks superfluous, btw.

3. I usually only catch your post when I forget to log in, although I have been deliberately following your recent handbag fight.

When another poster mentioned a week or so back, that he could not deploy due to age, I had a bet with myself that you would use the same excuse. Glad to see you live up to form.

I don't know you, other than your online persona, and therefore I don't know your age, hence the quotes.

4. Reason, RD. Not an excuse. Reason.

5. PotAYto, potAHHto.

The guy who came on a few weeks back unable to deploy, and was having a moan had a reason. His reason gave you your excuse. Lucky for you, eh?

6. Luckily for me I've managed to change my date of birth on JPA, not that you'd know what JPA is, you being a civvie.

7. Oohhh an internet and STAB no-mark called me a civvy. Now what am I going to do, since he is correct. I am a civvy. I can't take umbrage, since you are telling the truth, probably for the first time in your Arrse persona's life. I am also happy being a civvy - I left the Army through choice, a decision I have never regretted, though I do miss it.

Still. I am a has-been, unlike you, who 'never-was'.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Since this isn't the NAAFI and is CA, I cant say this "Perhaps you can take your face for a shit".

Trust me though, I am thinking it.

9. Top tip; don't throw shit if you're gonna sulk like a school girl when you get some thrown back at you. Oh, and

[​IMG]

10. Read my last post regarding you B_B. read it fully, and look up the words that you don't understand. Specifically this bit "I am also happy being a civvy - I left the Army through choice, a decision I have never regretted, though I do miss it." Once you have done so, please post in the NAAFI, where you have misunderstood that I am sulking, then we can carry this on, without annoying the grown ups.

Otherwise, get back under the bed, you coward.

11. Fuck off, civvie.

Oh, and

[​IMG]

12. Don't pick on him, it's his birthday.

13. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Glad you have the ability to think ;) which is much more than some. My face doesn't need to go at the moment, but I'll let you know when it does.

For what it's worth I thought you had round 1 :p

14. Read this post civvie and read it fully.

Fuck off. Civvie.

Should we ever meet I'll kick your cunt in.

Regards

Dave.

15. It's not your birthday anymore Dave, so no holds barred.

Ding ding, carry on fighting.