B2, C130 Instructor

Would you like to be involved in delivering and developing internal training courses on the C130 aircraft? As a B2 Instructor you will...... Provide to AeroAcademy customers, courses for aircraft and complex integrated systems/basic fundamentals. Develop and design complex engineering and Aircraft System Training Courses for internal and external customers.

To find out more and apply click here

How much experience does one require, I travelled on one of these quite few time, on some occasions I deemed it to be safer to be on the ground so I left the aircraft before the pilot attempted a landing

Archie

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Would you like to be involved in delivering and developing internal training courses on the C130 aircraft? As a B2 Instructor you will...... Provide to AeroAcademy customers, courses for aircraft and complex integrated systems/basic fundamentals. Develop and design complex engineering and Aircraft System Training Courses for internal and external customers.

To find out more and apply click here
I have over 50 hours on a C150 which is far superior but much smaller aircraft. I have transferable skills and keen to learn.
Can we talk about the six figure salary and company car?

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
I've flown in one and made an Airfix model. Where do I sign...?

Was never out of the back of a Fat Albert from about 93 onwards till I left in 2010.

I could instruct very well on how to eat a horror pack, use the latrine and convince a sleeping mucker that the plane was crashing.

Pm me.

I saw one once and could probably recognise it again,

as long as it had a big sign on it.

Does that count towards hours?

I always thought that a B2 instructor qualification was just to indicate that someone had passed the course and was qualified but was still "on probation" as to whether they could cut it as an instructor. The B1 was the "fully qualified" stage.

Hey ho...

Latest Threads