B1 Combat Engineer Notes

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by brew-boy, Sep 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

I've got a small request which hopefully someone can help me with.

Does anyone have a spare set of B1 Cbt Engr Notes or crib cards?

I do understand this is a long shot, but if you dont ask you dont get!!

The reason being is I served for 12 years in the Corps and left in 2001, but now have joined my local RE TA unit (cue comments!) as surprisingly enough I missed it! I would have joined sooner but family and work restricted me.

Anyway there is a good chance I may be able to keep my B1 qual, but I just needed to recap on my notes, just to refresh myself; however since leaving I have moved home a few time and for the life of me and cant find them.

I did my B1 in Hameln in 1991 so they have had some time to go missing..!!

Any help would be appreciated..

2. 1991! I think most of the stuff you got taught on BFE must be out of date! I might have some somewhere on my hardrive but it is at work. I will have a look and see what I can do for you.

3. did my B1 at Hameln..straight after gulf 91 too.....feckin' pt every morning on mgb week!!! grrrrr :roll:

4. I have my class 3 best book from 1983, however, I don’t think it will be of too much help :oops:

5. Plant_life, many thanks. I appreciate a lot has changed since i did my B1 in 91, but I was up to date until I got out in 01. Anything new after that I'll have to pick up, on the rare TA training day!

Cheers

6. Cheers for that link Knocker, found a picture of myself getting down to some fencing on top of hesco in Az Zubayr! 6th picture in on the Iraq gallery. Check out my guns!