Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B*****y Cyclists

In the UK it is the opposite, you are supposed to walk facing the traffic.

But good job victim blaming.
It's a road with a speed limit of 30 miles an hour (Almost 50KM/h) and she's walking on it rather than a footpath to the side of it or even further off the road on the gress. It's inviting disaster.

But, like I said, they were still a bunch of cnuts to leave her and I hope they get found and charged ASAP.

It's a road with a speed limit of 30 miles an hour (Almost 50KM/h) and she's walking on it rather than a footpath to the side of it or even further off the road on the gress. It's inviting disaster.

But, like I said, they were still a bunch of cnuts to leave her and I hope they get found and charged ASAP.
You just can’t leave it alone can you.

Alternatively, the car should have been on the same side as the pavement, and nowhere near the pedestrian. Perhaps it would have been safer for her to take the dog for a drive, or better still stay at home where her poor choices wouldn’t cause anyone a problem.

The footpath ends precisely where the cars are parked.

She was following the official guidance, and on the other side of the road from where the car should have been. You're (for some bizarre reason) trying to make out like this was her fault.

Last edited:
Driving to work this morning and there's a MAMIL riding his bike the wrong way down a one way street. Not on the pavement, on the road.

People blowing their horns at him, his response was to swear and make rude gestures at the drivers.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
I regularly spoke to one who rode round Garnethill in Glasgow the wrong way round a one way system. He'd just nod and do it again. My ex reckoned he used to be married to a woman she worked with, who left him for a diesel dyke. The utter cuck.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1598401433795.png

IMG-20200901-WA0000.jpg

Edinburgh is probably the most cycle friendly city this side of Amsterdam . By a bitter irony it means it means any law whatsoever doesn't apply to them. If you know Edinburgh the worst place to be a pedestrian is the stretch of road between Drylaw and the Morrisons supermarket just off the Ferry Road . It's got a long stretch of cycle lane of each side of the road all the way down to the bottom of Ferry Road . I've never seen a cyclist use the lanes , instead they use the bloody pavements

I was coming up from my GP after sticking a repeat prescription through the lettebox and walking past the Morrisons supermarket . A cyclist cycled past me and said "Can ya no' walk in a straight line?" . It took a couple of seconds for my brain to register his mumbled phrase and he was off before I could reply, but bare in mind I was walking on the pavement , minding my own business . That sums up the mentality of the modern cyclist , no matter what a pedestrian or a car driver does they'll always be in the wrong compared to the cult of the cyclist

There's a planned election in Scotland coming up in May 2021 and I'll take great pleasure in writing off to every Green candidate telling them where they stick their pro-cycling policies which has been an utter waste of money

Silksheen

Swinger
Edinburgh is probably the most cycle friendly city this side of Amsterdam . By a bitter irony it means it means any law whatsoever doesn't apply to them. If you know Edinburgh the worst place to be a pedestrian is the stretch of road between Drylaw and the Morrisons supermarket just off the Ferry Road . It's got a long stretch of cycle lane of each side of the road all the way down to the bottom of Ferry Road . I've never seen a cyclist use the lanes , instead they use the bloody pavements

I was coming up from my GP after sticking a repeat prescription through the lettebox and walking past the Morrisons supermarket . A cyclist cycled past me and said "Can ya no' walk in a straight line?" . It took a couple of seconds for my brain to register his mumbled phrase and he was off before I could reply, but bare in mind I was walking on the pavement , minding my own business . That sums up the mentality of the modern cyclist , no matter what a pedestrian or a car driver does they'll always be in the wrong compared to the cult of the cyclist

There's a planned election in Scotland coming up in May 2021 and I'll take great pleasure in writing off to every Green candidate telling them where they stick their pro-cycling policies which has been an utter waste of money

Same round our way. We have forest paths and open walks with paths that are pretty narrow. Cyclists just whizz past at speed missing you by inches. Some of them have now taken to yelling "Bike coming through" as they approach. Saw them do this as they approach young families. Having spoke to a couple they genuinely believe they have the right of way and people walking the paths are in the wrong.

Same round our way. We have forest paths and open walks with paths that are pretty narrow. Cyclists just whizz past at speed missing you by inches. Some of them have now taken to yelling "Bike coming through" as they approach. Saw them do this as they approach young families. Having spoke to a couple they genuinely believe they have the right of way and people walking the paths are in the wrong.
There's a reason for that belief.

They're cunts.

Latest Threads