B list "celebs" are near to rocket attack

Sometimes you really feel an affinity for the enemy. You question islams attitude to grot, wifebeater, teddybears and the fact they are fcuked in the head ... and then they go and do something sensible like this.

Just as well they weren't into the EFI coffee shop where you don't get to dive anywhere, you are all herded out of the door and then you can lie down. (very tactical).

rabid_hamster said:
Sometimes you really feel an affinity for the enemy. You question islams attitude to grot, wifebeater, teddybears and the fact they are fcuked in the head ... and then they go and do something sensible like this.
I see what you mean, but can't help thinking it was somewhat impolite of the Taleban not to wait their turn.

wouldn't this be better in another forum?

Who said it's the Taliban?

Could be any one of a number of thousands of viewers that they have fleeced in phone-in scams on their light entertainment shows.

Oh, sorry, they didn't know anything about that. Despite being the Executive Producers....

The Geordie presenters are regulars on primetime television fronting shows such as I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!, Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway and Britain's Got Talent.
:D

Pity it didnt get them and only if they had a touring entourage of Jade Goody, Kerry Katona and X factor. My saturday nights would be bliss.
On second thoughts they would probably just show memorial shows about these people.

Sorry to come over all sanctimonius but at least they've got the decency to get out there and show a bit of support. The list of "slebs" who are willing to give up their time, even in low risk situations, is not a long one.

schweik said:
Sorry to come over all sanctimonius but at least they've got the decency to get out there and show a bit of support. The list of "slebs" who are willing to give up their time, even in low risk situations, is not a long one.
Ant'n'Dec and decency are not normally words you hear in the same sentence.

schweik said:
True, they did at least get off their arrses and go out there, but at the same time we have missed an opportunity to rid our screens of them. There are worse 'celebs' who we deserve to see die though, well if they are going to die (hopefully in an amusingly painful manner) we may as well get some entertainment value from them. For some this will be the first time they have ever been entertaining.

So, who's this AntnDec fella anyway? My granny doesn't know him and she's known all the celebs: Billy Cotton and his banned show, the Black an' White Minstrels (wonderful sweets), Watch with Mother (as father plays with your sister), all the good ones!

All I can say is well done "Ant and Dec". At least they have visited the "front" as it were.

Do like this quote however (my bold)
Sgt Liz Shillito, 38, who accepted the award, admitted that serving on the front line can get "a bit hairy".

She said: "This morning the cab of the helicopter was shot at and the rotorblades were riddled with bullet holes. They are not ideal working conditions but without us there the guys on the ground would be in real trouble."
Can´t help thinking this was delivered with a slight mischeivous grin. :wink:

FiveAlpha said:
Well done to Ant and Dec. They've now got more operational experience than most of the posters on arrse.
And you know that for a fact do you or have you just got your sanctimonious head on? :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sekundra Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
E The Intelligence Cell 10
A The Intelligence Cell 1