[b]IMPEACH BLIAR[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guadrian said:
The latest recruits among the 25 backing the call are...
Twenty-five MP's don't seem enough, Labour MP's probably won't back it unless they know it will succeed, Conservatives are happy that Blair is there. "If you enemy is making a mistake, don't disturb him" or however the line goes..

..leaves the Lib/Dems and any green or whatever they have kicking-about.

How will this pass?

Yes! It all looks a bit improbable, but clink on the link and take a look. From little acorns mighty oaks grow........

tempting as it is, i refuse to put my name to anything that Gorgeous George Galway signs up to!

PY has a point. In any case, any impeachment is likely to be a long-drawn out affair. I favour the Romanian method of dealing with dictators, a la Caecescu, which would have the added advantage of sorting out the Wide-Mouthed Frog at the same time.

:evil:

Sigh!!! Some people seem unable to move on.
Certainly not the British soldiers or innocent Iraqi civilians who lost their lives for Blairs little adventure.

There is only one loophole here - the petition has been originated by the Welsh National Party.

These gibberish speaking nerd inbreds king hate us English, and there is probably a hidden agenda here.

I wouldn't support anything that these dumb Taffys invent.

Errm, can you actually impeach a PM?

Even if you can, why not just vote the bugger out?
Now its can you impeach a Middle East Envoy For Peace or more properly JPMorgans man in a suitcase for despot services?

Sigh!!! Some people seem unable to move on.
Not so for hard thrusting Mr Tony PLC.

Blasting off from a foundation of toadying to DC as PM and off the back of other mens wounds on to a grace and favor diplomatic appointment and from there its onwards and upwards towards being a minor oligarch with rolodex full of shady contacts. The man has all the false piety and warped moral instincts of a renaissance Pope.

Certainly not the British soldiers or innocent Iraqi civilians who lost their lives for Blairs little adventure.
It was the certainty that British Soldiers would be killed that led me to be opposed to the invasion of Iraq before it started. It was always really about the oil and I despaired that our troops were going to be sacrificed because of the duplicity of Bushes poodle, Blair.

My comment was directed at the resurrection of a seven year old thread, the fact that Blair has not been PM for several years now and the news article is about Libya, not the Iraqi war. The thread is not even topical to that article.

cpunk

LE
Back to sleep everyone. If Blair's done something else naughty, start a new thread rather than exhuming old, irrelevant ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.