Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Queensman, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not many Labour MPs on side :idea:
  2. Errm, can you actually impeach a PM?

Even if you can, why not just vote the bugger out?
  3. Twenty-five MP's don't seem enough, Labour MP's probably won't back it unless they know it will succeed, Conservatives are happy that Blair is there. "If you enemy is making a mistake, don't disturb him" or however the line goes..

..leaves the Lib/Dems and any green or whatever they have kicking-about.

How will this pass?
  4. Yes! It all looks a bit improbable, but clink on the link and take a look. From little acorns mighty oaks grow........
  5. tempting as it is, i refuse to put my name to anything that Gorgeous George Galway signs up to!
  6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

PY has a point. In any case, any impeachment is likely to be a long-drawn out affair. I favour the Romanian method of dealing with dictators, a la Caecescu, which would have the added advantage of sorting out the Wide-Mouthed Frog at the same time.

7. Holy thread resurrection Batman!
    • Like Like x 3
  8. I take it in the last 7 years Blair didn't get impeached then?
  9. Sigh!!! Some people seem unable to move on.
  10. Certainly not the British soldiers or innocent Iraqi civilians who lost their lives for Blairs little adventure.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. There is only one loophole here - the petition has been originated by the Welsh National Party.

These gibberish speaking nerd inbreds king hate us English, and there is probably a hidden agenda here.

I wouldn't support anything that these dumb Taffys invent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.