B C Rich Warlock New Jersey, auction ends 10th December.

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Lechies, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very Sexy and very red.

OK, the Wife has given me a bit of a briefing about my guitar collection lately. I've got a surplus of three guitars going up for auction on Arrse, as each one sells, I will post the next one and so on. Guitars will be pick up or meeting only as they all are bloody heavy and as this is all for Holidays for Heroes I want every penny available going to them not the cnuts at Royal Snail.

Lot Number 1.
    B C Rich Warlock, New Jersey. This guitar is the downtuned metallers dream, I've played this for 5 years, it's set up at the moment for a complete drop D tuning although if you want it done to standard set up I'll happily do that for you.

Comes in Trans Red, body made of Chesswood, has a very sexy Widow headstock, 24 frets, 2 BDSM Humbuckers, Floyd Rose Licensed Tremelo and here's the best bit.... see that amazing Coffin Case? That comes with this guitar if you meet the reserve. Remember, this is for Holidays for Heroes, what you spend on this needs to help someone get some R&R.

There is a chip on the top of the guitar courtesy of myself leaning it against the case to take a photo of it and it falling over as a consequence. There is a reserve and that will be discussed if you're interested in taking it off my hands. The Warlock currently resides in Lancashire so please remember there could be pick up/delivery costs also. This guitar (Apart from being left to fall over once) has been well looked after, bottom line is, the Wife says it has to go, I play shecters now and it needs to go to someone who will play it.

Auction runs to the 10th of December. Happy bidding and remember, it's going to help our own so dig as deep as you can.

[​IMG]

2. I have the Dark Arts Warlock. A great sounding guitar IMO.

3. £100
    I'm guessing I haven't met the reserve?

Lovely looking guitar though I must say!!

EDIT

Is no fecker else bidding for this??! mentalists!

4. C'mon SWO you put a sensible bid in via PM. This guitar really is a beauty, out of the three I have up for grabs, this is the one I don't want to let go.

5. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Lechies, please see PM.

6. Grownup_Rafbrat

Here's a bump for this fabulous lot.

(Although I may regret it, as the offspring has suddenly added it to his Christmas list!!!!)

7. Grownup_Rafbrat

£150 but let me know when it meets the reserve!

8. Grownup_Rafbrat

bump (although who would dare to bump this beautiful guitar?)

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Ok, how about

TWANGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(on the grounds that you wouldn't want to BUMP such a lovely instrument).

10. Grownup_Rafbrat

ANy more bids for this wonderful item, kindly donated by Lechies on the instructions of Mrs. Lechies?

11. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Let's rather have a nice 'solo bridge' on it. :)

12. Grownup_Rafbrat

I'm worried about all those frets!!

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Monday morning, so BUMP

14. Grownup_Rafbrat

ANy more bids? You want me to bid against myself?

15. Grownup_Rafbrat

OK. I'll bid against myself!

£200.

Now surely someone will bid more for this excellent lot and this excellent cause!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.