B-A comes to town!

Very short notice, and not wishing to steal SORNs thunder, but I am in London this week. On Thursday night I will be in the usual pub in Charing Cross from about 5.30pm. I have read previous threads along the lines of, "if you don't know where I mean, then you cant come". Frankly find that childish! The place I mean is very popular with our type on a Thursday evening and if you PM me with reasonable credentials (or promises of Tequila) I wil happily tell you where I mean.

Finally, advice! What is the very best place to watch Liverpool/Chelsea on Tuesday evening in Central London? Please don't say Stamford Bridge anyone!!

Hope to see some old friends or new faces. Will report back!

so you on a civvy training course in london then old chap? something along the lines of "Be PC in the workplace" or "Remove your offensive sense of humour, you ex-squaddie oik"?

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
so you on a civvy training course in london then old chap? something along the lines of "Be PC in the workplace" or "Remove your offensive sense of humour, you ex-squaddie oik"?
Done them - failed both!

Got an extensive week of Removing foot from gob - phase 1 and Laying head on desk wishing I was 15 years younger - Diploma course.

E

error_unknown

Bound_Apprentice said:
Done them - failed both!

Got an extensive week of Removing foot from gob - phase 1 and Laying head on desk wishing I was 15 years younger - Diploma course.
Is that a follow on from the resettlement course "f'kin civvies 101"-I've got my name down for that in 2 years time

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
flash_to_bang said:
Bound_Apprentice said:
Done them - failed both!

Is that a follow on from the resettlement course "f'kin civvies 101"-I've got my name down for that in 2 years time
Gimme a shout if you want a work placement. I'm qualified in "f'kin civvies" up to D Litt level by now.

Glad_its_all_over said:
flash_to_bang said:
Bound_Apprentice said:
Done them - failed both!

Gimme a shout if you want a work placement. I'm qualified in "f'kin civvies" up to D Litt level by now.
I could enjoy a job "f'kin civvies up". Unfortunately I am one so I should just get on with it really

Bound_Apprentice said:
Finally, advice! What is the very best place to watch Liverpool/Chelsea on Tuesday evening in Central London? Please don't say Stamford Bridge anyone!!quote]

The Cockpit near Blackfriars - do I win the tequila? 8)

went with a colleague who is a Chelsea fan to watch a match - well he watched the match I drank bucketfuls of rioja

Latest Threads