BÜNDE RCT 4 and 33 Sqns

Discussion in 'RLC' started by martin245, Apr 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am still trawling for new members ex Bündeites or even AAC so go here and have a look even leave a message if yer want
    STU
    http://bnde.8.forumer.com/

[​IMG]

2. I see your site is well supported Stue. After you left our site in discrace we have had more people join.
    And for those who would like to see the RASC, RCT & RLC site pop over to www.waggoners.co.uk and find links to all matters concerning the Corps.

Regards Ray Moreton
    Co Admin for the RASC, RCT & RLC site

PS I wonder how long this will stay in place???

3. 33 SQN WENT TO ABINGDON

JUST A ANOTHETER LOAD OF MISFITS SERVING ON PAST CRIMES IKNOW IWAS THERE 1992 95

4. see your site is well supported Stue. After you left our site in discrace we have had more people join.
    And for those who would like to see the RASC, RCT & RLC site pop over to www.waggoners.co.uk and find links to all matters concerning the Corps.

Regards Ray Moreton
    Co Admin for the RASC, RCT & RLC site

PS I wonder how long this will stay in place???[/quote]

You see Ray as long as you line your pockets with ex Squaddies Money you will always be happy .I do not agree in sites that want money for nothing
    Where will you and RIP be going on Holiday this year Ray
    with all of the money yu are reaping in
    and as for leaving your site in disgrace !! now that is a laugh the site is the disgrace to the lads that have signed up to pay for writing and keeping the site running

Stuart Martin