AWOL

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by sambora2, May 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi.
    My brother has been AWOL for seven weeks and I need some information on his options. I need to know what will happen if he returns, he isn't in the best frame of mind if that makes any difference. What different punishments are there.

I would also like to know why he hasn't been looked for bythe army and if there is anywhere I can contact to basically grass him up because the only way this will work out is if he is back.

Thank you.

2. Yes either a Wah or a ********.

3. Richie?! Is that you?! I had no idea your brother was in the Army...

Can't wait for Manchester in June! Bon Jovi forever :D

4. Assuming it is ******** and not Wah:

Get him to return under his own steam, this will be good mitigation. He is likely to receive nothing more than forfeiture of pay for every day absent, and, at worst, a suspended sentence (unless he has a history). A note from a psychiatrist saying that he is a spineless cnut may also prove helpful.

5. Ring the locaal plod. It is an easy arrest statistic for them

6. Call his unit, tell them where he is and they can send a group round to pick him up, failing that, they will call the AWOL team in the UK and do it for the unit, the unit will send people to get him, or try the plod, they will hold him for up to 48 hours whilst they wait for him to be picked up by the unit.

7. You need the A-team

8. Cock.

9. Get him to report back to his unit with two pencils stuck up his nose and his underpants on his head. Tell him to only answer questions by constantly repeating "wibble".

10. I'll second this, it's what we used to do in the Sudan