• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

AWOL !

Why dont you check any of the other million AWOL threads that have appeared here recently

oh and learn how to spell

Too late you have done something stupid
hand yourself in
take your punishment
behave like a grown up you utter chopper
Unless you are a troll and given the amount of AWOL stories on here I would not be surprised in which case you are an utter utter chopper.

Definitely a troll, or a bored existing ARRSEr looking for bites. No-one writes that badly without trying to.

Ill cover the exits CC you flush him out! do you think it could be blue/ face/blood/UntC again?

I was thinking it might be that BlueFace (please say it's because he's got his head stuck in a ring pull, like a b*ggered seagull, thanks to a stella-related misshap, thought you'd like that mental image), but I'd guess it's another random troll.

death2u said:
hey i been awolfor 5 days now and im scared. i dont want to hand my self in because im scared of the punisment. i dont have a clue what to do iv made a right c*** up here :( . iv been seeing mental heatlh team for awhile now cus im not right in the head and i just do ramdom things with out thinking about it. Im sure if i go back il so something stupid :(

any advice ??
see your dentist......I am sure he will good oral interview! Before January

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Helm ARRSE: Site Issues 11
Ruckerwocman 2018 ARRSE Upgrade 8
Bad CO 2018 ARRSE Upgrade 153