Awol

Right i think iv got my hearing coming for a awol charge that happened about two months ago i was awol for about 3 to 4 weeks then handed my self in but before i went awol i attempted suicide which failed so then went awol im now under CPN help but just wanting to know what do u reckon my charge will be ?

I'm no legal expert but I'd assume the charge will be Absent without leave, the clue is in the name of the offence really.

Failing to commit suicide in a soldier-like manner?

Right i think iv got my hearing coming for a awol charge that happened about two months ago i was awol for about 3 to 4 weeks then handed my self in but before i went awol i attempted suicide which failed so then went awol im now under CPN help but just wanting to know what do u reckon my charge will be ?
Collie and then out. Why should the Army keep a mong like you?

One Friday night, when I was a Junior Bleeder, I went AWOL for a weekend (my girlfriend's 16th birthday) and walked back into the guardroom on the Monday morning. All I got was seven days RPs - and the information that I was about to be promoted to Junior L/Cpl. Why hadn't they hinted when I was refused leave in the first place?

One Friday night, when I was a Junior Bleeder, I went AWOL for a weekend (my girlfriend's 16th birthday) and walked back into the guardroom on the Monday morning. All I got was seven days RPs - and the information that I was about to be promoted to Junior L/Cpl. Why hadn't they hinted when I was refused leave in the first place?
To build character

C

cloudbuster

In the current climate, I reckon 'Soldier-on' won't be anywhere near the top of the list of options.

(Like the little electric-chair joke?)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well as you tried and failed to commit suicide I think the army, as a caring employer, should give you as much help as you need, and put you in front of a firing squad. I am sure they would be able to find some volunteers for the FS.

As to actual punishment,I don't think the army should waste any more time or money on you and discharge you and drop you off at the nearest mental hospital.

Bloody modern Army. They need to take a long hard look at their suicide training.

Bloody modern Army. They need to take a long hard look at their suicide training.
He should Ask for a transfer to Japanese Self Defence Forces, they'll show him how its done properly

Can you really get into the army with a reading/writing age of three?

OC, CO's orders or DCM?

No expert but I suspect....

OC- Probably SNLR

CO- Collie and SNLR

DCM- Collie and SNLR

Any chance he could be done for desertion?

A posthumous pardon in 80 years time could be something to look forward to.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can you really get into the army with a reading/writing age of three?
I take it that you have never served with an LSR then?

banging-head-against-wall-11.jpg

Top Tip: Across the road to Hospital, Down the motorway to the Morque...simples innit? Seemingly not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
claymore Current Affairs, News and Analysis 18
E The Intelligence Cell 30
Forces_Sweetheart Infantry 17