Discussion in 'Juniors' started by Mad jock 1991, Jun 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right i think iv got my hearing coming for a awol charge that happened about two months ago i was awol for about 3 to 4 weeks then handed my self in but before i went awol i attempted suicide which failed so then went awol im now under CPN help but just wanting to know what do u reckon my charge will be ?
  2. I'm no legal expert but I'd assume the charge will be Absent without leave, the clue is in the name of the offence really.
  3. Failing to commit suicide in a soldier-like manner?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Naw i mean what do u reckon punishment would be
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

That's a shame!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Collie and then out. Why should the Army keep a mong like you?
  7. One Friday night, when I was a Junior Bleeder, I went AWOL for a weekend (my girlfriend's 16th birthday) and walked back into the guardroom on the Monday morning. All I got was seven days RPs - and the information that I was about to be promoted to Junior L/Cpl. Why hadn't they hinted when I was refused leave in the first place?
  8. To build character
  9. In the current climate, I reckon 'Soldier-on' won't be anywhere near the top of the list of options.

(Like the little electric-chair joke?)
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well as you tried and failed to commit suicide I think the army, as a caring employer, should give you as much help as you need, and put you in front of a firing squad. I am sure they would be able to find some volunteers for the FS.

As to actual punishment,I don't think the army should waste any more time or money on you and discharge you and drop you off at the nearest mental hospital.
  11. Bloody modern Army. They need to take a long hard look at their suicide training.
  12. He should Ask for a transfer to Japanese Self Defence Forces, they'll show him how its done properly
  13. You'll be flogged over the end of your cock with a wet bootlace.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Can you really get into the army with a reading/writing age of three?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Sadly, that's an example of the standard achieved by today's school-leaver.