Awol. The invasion of France

Well, I flogged the Champ, so I've got a spare bob...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
And that ladies and gentlemen is the Arrse invasion of France completed, job jobbed, all done, Endex.

The vast majority of Awols kit is now back on UK soil at last.

To everyone one who helped, donated etc etc...Well done, take yesterday off.

And that ladies and gentlemen is the Arrse invasion of France completed, job jobbed, all done, Endex.

Can I take the day before yesterday off because I was busy yesterday...

bentobox

War Hero

Fantastic work, BZ to all involved!

The best bit here was that every penny went to helping - no overheads, no fat lunches, no admin costs, all went doing what was asked of it.
And from people who didn't know each other, to help another who needed assistance. A very well done to everyone, however they supported 'The Invasion.' Youse all did well.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
I've had a bit to drink now.
I've also been re reading the threads..

I'm flabbergastimacated at what has actually been achieved by this bunch of misfits that we collectively call Arrse.

From one of us asking for help as they were at the end and ready to finish it for good , to getting their entire life back from France and into safe storage in England.

I've had a bit to drink now.
I've also been re reading the threads..

I'm flabbergastimacated at what has actually been achieved by this bunch of misfits that we collectively call Arrse.

From one of us asking for help as they were at the end and ready to finish it for good , to getting their entire life back from France and into safe storage in England.

On the 9th of November 1989, the Berlin Wall fell. An elite unit of BAOR soldiers immediately began drinking to celebrate. Thirty years later, those men have finally sobered up. Today, they make their living as soldiers of fortune.

If you have a problem and no one else can help. If you can find them. And if you can get them to stop talking about That Rifle for five bloody minutes, then maybe you can hire...

6psh69.jpg

Latest Threads