Awol Surfing Holidays 20% Discount to all service and ex-service personnel

Discussion in 'Forces Discounts' started by Awol Surf, Jul 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

The team here at AWOL are now offering 20% discount on all available courses, so why not swap deployment for R&R
    combined with warm weather adventure training.

Your Mission includes Surfing, your objectives will be to conquer the waves, Ripcurl surf school will be your friendly forces for the duration of your stay, all kit will be supplied and transport arranged no tabbing involved.

Here at AWOL we offer more than just a holiday it's a way of life!! We cater for all levels 365 days per year so no need to be absent without leave! Prepare to be chin strapped by day and submerge yourself in a slice of island life by night

Our team includes ex-forces :sunny:

Surfing, Wind Surfing, Kitsurfing in Fuerteventura, Canary Island | AWOL Holidays quote forces upon Enquiry

Join our group on Facebook
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *breath* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Will there be an abundance of surfer chick hotties wearing flowery Animal swim shorts, and teeny weeny bikini tops?

If so..........I want photographic evidence.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!! there is only one way to find out!!!! :thumright: and that's to go AWOL!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Edited due to Smudge being unable to realise his fantasies as he's very shy and wouldn't dream of asking the question himself
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! we do have a duty photographer so pics aint a problem and is also a duuuuuude!!! hate to burst your bubble but im not a Duuuuuude im a chick and i can give you some advise on shopping for the appropriate attire :nod:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well in that case..........chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Perhaps you could post some photos of yourself in the appropriate attire, so I can get some ideas.

I'll show you a photo of me "hanging 10" centimeters
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Duuuuuuuude!!! dont believe you walked into that one!! you obviously have teeny weeny bikinis and short shorts clouding your judgement.... perhaps you could post some photos! and i will pass them on to the surfer chicks for approval.......
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Do you often pose as a women on the internet? ;)

Will a photo of me in plus fours, with my ironing board suffice?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You smooth talker, you. I am in awe of your chick pulling skills!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That sounds like a plan mate..... im sure the chicks will appreciate that!! just make sure the ironing board has a flowery cover for full affect! feel free to check out our facebook group awol holidays the chicks seem to like us!!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Today's weather AWESOME!!! hot hot hot!! bring on the waves summer has well and truly arrived!!:excited:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I don't mean to piss on your chips. But have you asked the MODs to advertise?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. You aint pissin on my chips as i am offering military discount and ex forces i have permission to do this thread!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. :thumright: Tourist info 98% occupancy for corralejo ..... surfer chicks surfer dudes bring on the beach party!!!!
    • Like Like x 1