Awol Surfing Holidays 20% Discount to all service and ex-service personnel

SURFING FUERTEVENTURA CANARY ISLANDS!!

The team here at AWOL are now offering 20% discount on all available courses, so why not swap deployment for R&R
combined with warm weather adventure training.

Your Mission includes Surfing, your objectives will be to conquer the waves, Ripcurl surf school will be your friendly forces for the duration of your stay, all kit will be supplied and transport arranged no tabbing involved.

Here at AWOL we offer more than just a holiday it's a way of life!! We cater for all levels 365 days per year so no need to be absent without leave! Prepare to be chin strapped by day and submerge yourself in a slice of island life by night

Our team includes ex-forces :sunny:

Surfing, Wind Surfing, Kitsurfing in Fuerteventura, Canary Island | AWOL Holidays quote forces upon Enquiry

Join our group on Facebook

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *breath* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Will there be an abundance of surfer chick hotties wearing flowery Animal swim shorts, and teeny weeny bikini tops?

If so..........I want photographic evidence.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *breath* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Can I wear flowery Animal swim shorts, and teeny weeny bikini tops?

If so..........I am willing to be photgraphed dressed like that.
Edited due to Smudge being unable to realise his fantasies as he's very shy and wouldn't dream of asking the question himself

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! we do have a duty photographer so pics aint a problem and is also a duuuuuude!!! hate to burst your bubble but im not a Duuuuuude im a chick and i can give you some advise on shopping for the appropriate attire :nod:

Well in that case..........chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Perhaps you could post some photos of yourself in the appropriate attire, so I can get some ideas.

I'll show you a photo of me "hanging 10" centimeters

Duuuuuuuude!!! dont believe you walked into that one!! you obviously have teeny weeny bikinis and short shorts clouding your judgement.... perhaps you could post some photos! and i will pass them on to the surfer chicks for approval.......

Duuuuuuuude!!! dont believe you walked into that one!! you obviously have teeny weeny bikinis and short shorts clouding your judgement.... perhaps you could post some photos! and i will pass them on to the surfer chicks for approval.......
Do you often pose as a women on the internet? ;)

Will a photo of me in plus fours, with my ironing board suffice?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do you often pose as a women on the internet? ;)

Will a photo of me in plus fours, with my ironing board suffice?
You smooth talker, you. I am in awe of your chick pulling skills!

That sounds like a plan mate..... im sure the chicks will appreciate that!! just make sure the ironing board has a flowery cover for full affect! feel free to check out our facebook group awol holidays the chicks seem to like us!!

AWOL Surfing holidays?

You're Joe Glenton and I claim my 5 minutes of fame :roll:

is my complicator wonky or does your website have blank bits you have to roll over to see

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
claymore Current Affairs, News and Analysis 18
E The Intelligence Cell 30
Forces_Sweetheart Infantry 17