AWOL Submariner

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by robroy, May 17, 2015.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32771925

Among other things I see the Navy said they are "concerned for his wellbeing", I bet they are.

The article said something about an Internet post that McNeilly had made, I did a basic search but cannot find anything.

• Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 3
  2. There can't be that many places to hide on a submarine

• Funny Funny x 21
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Id say he'll be 'concerned for his wellbeing' when they get their hands on him...:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. witsend

witsend Old-Salt Book Reviewer

The link to his document is in the bbc article. Warning, he never had it proofread.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. try clicking on the link in the articular.

So some one up set him and instead of shooting up the boat he writes a Fyou book to get his own back.

SNP will love this.

• Informative Informative x 6
  6. So he is also being hunted by the grammar police as well. He is in deep brown and smelly.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 6
  7. So all a terrorist needs to do to access the missile control centre of a nuclear sub is to join the Royal Navy. I bet they are kicking theirselves over not figuring that one out.

• Funny Funny x 20
    • Like Like x 7
  8. How did that happen, it had never done that before:-o8O:oops::???:

9. Shock horror, matelot joins RN, discovers that complex mechanical things break down a lot. Discovers that being an AB means he is lowest of the low and has to do menial tasks.

My heart bleeds purple piss.

• Like Like x 23
    • Funny Funny x 11
  10. Page 2 and I gave up.

He's thick as mince.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. The entire rant sounds like a sprog who has gotten himself into the shit and thinks his limited knowledge of what is going on means the entire country is at risk.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Ask Indiana Jones....they must have edited it out of the film.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I've read through a fair chunk of it and by christ it is dull and of little interest.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Has anyone who could stomach reading it, who has some subject knowledge, worked out whether he has any valid points?

15. Vampireuk I have no idea why I just quoted you but, feck it. I've started so I'll finish.