AWOL Submariner

There can't be that many places to hide on a submarine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32771925

Among other things I see the Navy said they are "concerned for his wellbeing", I bet they are.

The article said something about an Internet post that McNeilly had made, I did a basic search but cannot find anything.
try clicking on the link in the articular.

So some one up set him and instead of shooting up the boat he writes a Fyou book to get his own back.

SNP will love this.

The link to his document is in the bbc article. Warning, he never had it proofread.
So he is also being hunted by the grammar police as well. He is in deep brown and smelly.

So all a terrorist needs to do to access the missile control centre of a nuclear sub is to join the Royal Navy. I bet they are kicking theirselves over not figuring that one out.

How did that happen, it had never done that before:-o8O:oops::???:

Shock horror, matelot joins RN, discovers that complex mechanical things break down a lot. Discovers that being an AB means he is lowest of the low and has to do menial tasks.

My heart bleeds purple piss.

The entire rant sounds like a sprog who has gotten himself into the shit and thinks his limited knowledge of what is going on means the entire country is at risk.

The entire rant sounds like a sprog who has gotten himself into the shit and thinks his limited knowledge of what is going on means the entire country is at risk.
Has anyone who could stomach reading it, who has some subject knowledge, worked out whether he has any valid points?

I have only read to this point:

I sent this report on the 05/05/15 to every major newspaper,freelance journalists, and whistle-blower I could find. It is now the 12/05/15. I’ve had one emailreply;
It would seem they thought it was crap sent from a walt.

Some of the stuff involving engineering he also seems to know very little about. When you are experienced on the kit you are responsible for you know what goes wrong and the best way of sorting it out, he wibbles about people not following a textbook approach to it all.

As someone else said, he is the lowest of the low, inexperienced and really does not know what he is talking about. He has probably done something massively stupid (before this current stupid thing) and has scribbled down a load of whinging to try and mitigate how much dog toffee he is in.

Has anyone who could stomach reading it, who has some subject knowledge, worked out whether he has any valid points?
Yeah. He is pretty guilty of Spying on a top secret defence facility, wilfully breaching every security procedure he was required to follow and should be tried for a breach of the official secrets act.

Yeah. He is pretty guilty of Spying on a top secret defence facility, wilfully breaching every security procedure he was required to follow and should be tried for a breach of the official secrets act.
Hammer meet nail.

These are the procedures that must be followed at all times.

"Look at me sharing information and not doing as I am told! It's the Navys fault!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
claymore Current Affairs, News and Analysis 18
E The Intelligence Cell 30
Forces_Sweetheart Infantry 17