awol / im a walt

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by blueface, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 5 years now on the run but i have no clue on were to go i never did any opps i was only in training left after phase two at catterick /Ive spoken to a solicitor and he thinks i shouldnt go back to catterick wen ive been told i should anyone know the penaltys and punishments for me to face

2. Administrative discharge, nothing else. Trust me, they won't want you back.

3. Suicide

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Oh fcuk off knob. Same question every time;same answers too.

You don't listen as the answer doesn't suit.

MODS - can you lock this please

5. well i keep getting told different things go here go there ?its time i go back now

6. coward!!!go back to fcuking your sister and blowing your brother and could the mods terminate this troll??please.

7. I don't think you should go back either young man.

You should however go back to key stage 1 and work on your english.

8. Mate this will hang over you for ever

why not be a man about it

report back- face the music - take your punishment and get on with your

life

no matter how differing all the advice you get here

it all veers back to this

report back- face the music - take your punishment and get on with your

life

9. Not in my fcuking eyes you're not. Going awol during training-do us all a favour and jump under the nearest train.

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You keep getting advice, but not fcuking listening to it.

Two options:

1: Stay AWOL, and live with the fact that you are a coward for the rest of your pathetic life.

2: Man up, check in and recieve/serve your punishment. Then get on with your life, debt paid.

The fact that you keep coming here asking the same fcuking question leads me to believe you are such a spineless cnut you shouldn't have been accepted in the first place.

For christ sake, grow a pair.

11. Admin discharge/dishonourable discharge- one ot the two.

Go to a guardroom, even cattericks one and explain yourself. Go there in the morning, im sure youll be out officially by the afternoon.

You were a recruit, who went awol in training- id be shocked if you went to Colly, it would be a waste of money for the taxpayer.

Hand yourself in, take a bit of stick from the staff at the guardroom, then be free to get on with life.

End of thread.

12. stop breathing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.