awol / im a walt

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by blueface, Apr 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 years now on the run but i have no clue on were to go i never did any opps i was only in training left after phase two at catterick /Ive spoken to a solicitor and he thinks i shouldnt go back to catterick wen ive been told i should anyone know the penaltys and punishments for me to face

2. Administrative discharge, nothing else. Trust me, they won't want you back.

3. Suicide

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Oh fcuk off knob. Same question every time;same answers too.

You don't listen as the answer doesn't suit.

MODS - can you lock this please

5. well i keep getting told different things go here go there ?its time i go back now

6. coward!!!go back to fcuking your sister and blowing your brother and could the mods terminate this troll??please.

7. I don't think you should go back either young man.

You should however go back to key stage 1 and work on your english.

8. Mate this will hang over you for ever

why not be a man about it

report back- face the music - take your punishment and get on with your

life

no matter how differing all the advice you get here

it all veers back to this

report back- face the music - take your punishment and get on with your

life

9. Not in my fcuking eyes you're not. Going awol during training-do us all a favour and jump under the nearest train.

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You keep getting advice, but not fcuking listening to it.

Two options:

1: Stay AWOL, and live with the fact that you are a coward for the rest of your pathetic life.

2: Man up, check in and recieve/serve your punishment. Then get on with your life, debt paid.

The fact that you keep coming here asking the same fcuking question leads me to believe you are such a spineless cnut you shouldn't have been accepted in the first place.

For christ sake, grow a pair.

11. Admin discharge/dishonourable discharge- one ot the two.

Go to a guardroom, even cattericks one and explain yourself. Go there in the morning, im sure youll be out officially by the afternoon.

You were a recruit, who went awol in training- id be shocked if you went to Colly, it would be a waste of money for the taxpayer.

Hand yourself in, take a bit of stick from the staff at the guardroom, then be free to get on with life.

End of thread.

12. stop breathing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.