Awol help

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by HLDR.HIGGINS, May 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Iv been diffy for awhile im i able to hand myself into carrers office a local police station ?
  2. Railway station is best.

    You may even win a prize.
  3. the_boy_syrup

    the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

    Why not just report back to your barracks?

    But yes you can hand yourselve in at your nearest police station.
  4. Dont have the money to get back
  5. Go to the careers office, they will ring your unit and sort you out a rail warrant if needed.

    Being nosey ***** on here, why did you go diffy? and for how long? just so we can tell you how you will get bummed and for how long. :)
  6. Negligent-Discharge

    Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

    Go and see Plod PDQ before things get even more silly. Good luck.
  7. I take it you had extended Easter leave!
  8. well im wanting out
  9. And there are better ways to go about it then just hiding at home and wishing you were out.
  10. Why?
  11. Coming from a lad who not long ago wanted to go on Herrick!

    Go to jail and soldier on!
  12. Ah another jock welfare case that needs to grow a pair.

    Why is it that such a large percentage of those going AWOL (in the Engineers anyway) seem to be from north of the border?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I've just read through his posts and noticed the one saying how he wishes to go to Afghanistan, now he has suddenly changed his mind.
  14. sirbhp

    sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

    because they can ??
  15. Negligent-Discharge

    Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

    I'm going to report you for racialism. You just can't generalise about us Scots. The majority are hard working, dilligent, health conscious, tax paying, honest people.... and I'm not one of them.