Awol help needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I’m new to this forum and was just wondering how long it usually takes to find out that somebody is awol
Thank you
Contact your unit and ask to talk with

Your immediate chain of command
or
The Welafare Officer
or
The Padre

Just don't ignore what you have done

No sorry you misunderstand I’m not in the forces, so would you say normally someone would be looked for after 1-2 days or would the time frame be longer
Thank you

No sorry you misunderstand I’m not in the forces, so would you say normally someone would be looked for after 1-2 days or would the time frame be longer
Thank you
Whoever you are asking on behalf of should read my post. Don't make assumptions or take advice on a forum as gospel. Get in touch and explain what has happened and why. Asking questions here is not going to resolve the problem.

BEWARE THE JOURNO ON A FISHING TRIP.

Bear in mind that Bernard Mongan was found dead in his accomodations in Catterick. Journos and lawyers might be fishing for responses to expected timeframes that we are not qualified to give.

No I’m not a journo (reminds me of green street lol my fav movie) I’m just trying to help a friend, it keeps saying I’m on a posting time limit I don’t know why.
I have pm’d (I think) Williams I hope you don’t mind.
Also both of my eyes are brown and my tits are crap unfortunately

Bernard Mongan or as we called him Brian was my friend, I can verify this is several ways if you need me to. I just want to make sense of this I’m devastated that something like this could have happened.

Bernard Mongan or as we called him Brian was my friend, I can verify this is several ways if you need me to. I just want to make sense of this I’m devastated that something like this could have happened.
Soldiers will only be posted AWOL if it is noticed they are missing, as I had to explain to a serving SNCO yesterday, it's quite easy for a soldier to not be properly tracked especially when they are posted.

I just find it so hard to believe that nobody looked for him or missed him in all this time? What will the next steps be
I presume there will be a board of inquiry, of which nothing will come out of it.

Please don't pin your hopes on finding out anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Juniors 33
A Army Pay, Claims & JPA 40
L Army Pay, Claims & JPA 114

Latest Threads