Awol has gone Awol. Is the ghost of Sluggy roaming the halls of Arrse

I had a message off Awol last night, basically saying that he's in pain with his guts and was asking for a bit of medical advice.
Since then it's been radio silence, haven't been able to get hold of him on any means.
Just keeping my fingers crossed that he's OK and in hospital if he's not.

He's a size 9 before anyone asks and has a very nice Barbour jacket size large.

urban_spaceman

War Hero
Disappointed with the thread title TBH.

You could have been much more imaginative than that. Any takers?

Do hope Her Royal Slimey-trail-leaving-molluscness hasn’t started too great a trend, in arrsers karking it.

Honestly genuinely worried.
He's a nice bloke who's been dealt a shite hand of late.

He's not a well lad, he let the long haired Fuhrer know about the medical side of things, and he's posted on here about his kinky octopus guts. On the bright side, the coffin won't weigh much.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I had a message off Awol last night, basically saying that he's in pain with his guts and was asking for a bit of medical advice.
Since then it's been radio silence, haven't been able to get hold of him on any means.
Just keeping my fingers crossed that he's OK and in hospital if he's not.
Is your missus still there?

First Arrse victim of the election result?

Awol

LE
Still here chaps. Woke up yesterday with burning pain on the old guts, right where the surgeon went banzai with his garden shears. Hoped it would disappear as the day went on, but it didn't, so asked for advice from Old Stab's missus who is a medic-extaordinaire.

The word came back to get my arrse to the hospital, but being a bloke I thought I'd wait until I died first, besides which, Saint Corbyn said they'd all be sold off by now.

I had a restless night and dreamt of a long tunnel with a bright light at the end. Upon passing the light, I saw a blonde woman on a unicorn who told me to fuck off back here.

So I did. But stole her Haribos first.

Last edited:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Still here chaps. Woke up yesterday with burning pain on the old guts, right where the surgeon went banzai with his garden shears. Hoped it would disappear as the day went on, but it didn't, so asked for advice from Old Stab's missus who is a medic-extaordinaire.

The word came back. to get my arrse to the hospital, but being a bloke I thought I'd wait until I died first, besides which, Saint Corbyn said they'd all be sold off by now.

I had a restless night and dreamt of a long tunnel with a bright light at the end. Upon passing the light, I saw a blonde woman on a unicorn who told me to fuck off back here.

So this Barbour jacket's not still going then?

Good drills!

The word came back to get my arrse to the hospital, but being a bloke I thought I'd wait until I died first, besides which, Saint Corbyn said they'd all be sold off by now.

So you are NOT dead?
W4nker, I had just started a RIP thread for you. Ungrateful bast4rd

I have that dream, always turns out to be one of these;
mersey.PNG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 34
udipur The NAAFI Bar 6
J The Other Half 12

Latest Threads