Awful happenings in Sri Lanka

I disagree again,

WW2 Japanese kamikazes are hardly classed as "nutters" yet gladly went to their deaths in service to their country.

Not everyone willing to commit suicide to achieve an end goal is mentally ill.
I strongly agree (with you Misterio) - branding these Muslims who murder in the name of their religion as 'nutters' doesn't wash - it's merely a 'get out of jail' used by Leftys to take the heat off Islam.

If they are following instructions provided to them in their religion to the letter then how does that make them nutters? Why is it only Muslims who commit such henious acts in the name of their religion? Is it because Muslims are more likely to have Mental Health issues,, or is it because Muslims are directed by a clear set of instructions in the form of the Koran?

You'll find it's the latter, they're not 'nutter's at all, people need to stop making excuses for them.

I disagree again,

WW2 Japanese kamikazes are hardly classed as "nutters" yet gladly went to their deaths in service to their country.

Including thousands in occupied Europe in WW2 who, if they were not technically "suicide" operatives, took risks so great that survival was often a miracle.

I strongly agree (with you Misterio) - branding these Muslims who murder in the name of their religion as 'nutters' doesn't wash - it's merely a 'get out of jail' used by Leftys to take the heat off Islam.

If they are following instructions provided to them in their religion to the letter then how does that make them nutters? Why is it only Muslims who commit such henious acts in the name of their religion? Is it because Muslims are more likely to have Mental Health issues,, or is it because Muslims are directed by a clear set of instructions in the form of the Koran?

You'll find it's the latter, they're not 'nutter's at all, people need to stop making excuses for them.
Rewrite the Koran, keep it identical except replace all references to "Jews" and "infidels" with "Muslims"......... and then go straight to jail.

Rewrite the Koran, keep it identical except replace all references to "Jews" and "infidels" with "Muslims"......... and then go straight to jail.
Replace the words with Marxists, and maybe a lot of the worlds problems could be solved

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
I disagree again,

Many were coerced....

U.S.'s Pompeo says 'every indication' Islamic State inspired Sri Lanka attacks - CBS - Reuters
Pompeo reckons it was IS inspired. However, the investigation continues:
“Every indication is that this was at the very least inspired by ISIS,” Pompeo said in an interview with CBS News, referring to the group by an acronym.

Sources familiar with internal U.S. government reporting on the attacks told Reuters that while investigations are ongoing, U.S. agencies believe the group that carried out the attacks had sympathies and possibly contacts with the Islamic State movement.

And back to the original point of the post.
Seems like Dianne Abbott went over and did the body count
BBC Lower Death Count

Still a hell of a lot, though.

We've been lucky up til now thanks to the sterling efforts of the security services.
However even they can only do so much. All it takes is one nutter to slip through the net and there's quite a few nutters.
Wrong flavour culprit. Not much virtue signalling to be had when those of whom the trendies of the left/MSM are enamoured are the ones at fault.
Not true ... they will engage in endless ideological backflips to justify how western society 'drove them' to carry out this and every other attack.

Interesting short piece based around a Christian kamikaze, wasn't even aware he existed. However if you think that piece covers the majority of kamikazes, you need to read some books.

Thunder Gods, which contains the testimonies of officers and to be kamikazees stood down after the emperor surrendered is a good place to start.

[tin foil hat]

Without reading through the entire thread: Did anyone else notice that when they showed the video of the church bomber carrying his rucksack towards the church and as he entered the church that the camera followed him.........almost like he was being watched.

Am I reading tooo much into this, or was he well and truly under surveillance and someone dropped the ball big time.

[/tin foil hat]

Not true ... they will engage in endless ideological backflips to justify how western society 'drove them' to carry out this and every other attack.
The dearth of agonized posturing and identifying with the victims in the latest attacks says otherwise. Not seeing too many related places of worship under protection or slebs/pollies donning symbols of solidarity with the victims.

Might be happening but the actions just don't seem to be getting the coverage those after the NZ attacks did.

Many were coerced....
Absolutely, but at the same time many were happy to serve.

I can see your point, but I disagree.
And, gladly?
That's fair enough,

And from reading up on it many were definitely "glad" to take part in the kamikaze attacks.

Plenty of the pilots came from some of Japans top schools and colleges, some had written books. These were well educated men who were on the level.

Absolutely, but at the same time many were happy to serve.

That's fair enough,

And from reading up on it many were definitely "glad" to take part in the kamikaze attacks.

Plenty of the pilots came from some of Japans top schools and colleges, some had written books. These were well educated men who were on the level.
Alot like many of the Muslims who have conducted such suicide attacks in the name of their religion.

They are merely adhering to and practicing what is set out in their their religion more so than most.

For Muslims, it doesn't get much better than serving Allah with martyrdom, and if they can take out as many Infidels or those who pose a threat to Islam as possible during the process - then it's even more fulfilling.

Sky news last night was reporting, from Colombo, that many Muslims are now seeking refuge in police stations, after their non Muslim neighbours went on a revenge spree.
Muslim shops and businesses had windows broken, buildings damaged, Muslims beaten up. Many of them refugees from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Oh dear, never mind.....

I disagree again,

I have read that some of them were forcibly strapped in to their Roses.
Obviously once in there was no way out.
I have no references for this and it just be propaganda or fake news as it is called today.

I must have missed the similar outporing of sympathy in the UK following these attacks in Sri Lanka:

View attachment 389630

Outpouring of support from UK after NZ attack
Delighted to see your concern for brown people.

I can't understand why the UK hasn't had such an "outpouring" of grief for the Sri Lankans.

I mean, we have the same Queen.

Their legal system is largely modelled on ours. We share a language and exceptionally close cultural ties, because a majority of Sri Lankans are descended from Brits.

Sri Lanka has been a close military ally for many years, as noted yesterday in the commemoration of the suffering endured in the various wars.

They're even part of the 5EYES network.

Just can't understand why the UK didn't have such a gargantuan* outpouring of grief for their pain.

#JeSuisSriLanka

*by "gargantuan" I mean two women holding a piece of paper and chatting.

ETA: it would appear that some people have set their sarcasm filter to BLOCK.

Last edited: