Awful happenings in Sri Lanka

It's almost as if they are following some sort of guide book.

Edit.... Despite the horrendous death toll, this seems to have dropped off the news-worthy-index already. How is this any less tragic, or indeed fundamentally different, to the New Zealand atrocity, which is still being agonised over by the media?
Sadly, brown folk getting blown up doesn't elicit the same level of coverage from Western media.

Sri Lanka got less coverage than most after the Christmas day tsunami in 2004 despite being one of the worst affected countries. To be fair the civil war was still rumbling on and there was much fewer westerners about then. Contrast to Thailand

Sadly, brown folk getting blown up doesn't elicit the same level of coverage from Western media.
Unless you add right wing, white supremacy nutters into the mix and then you are guaranteed blanket media coverage. See recent NZ atrocity and the appalling murder of MP Jo Cox for reference.
But yes, your point is valid. To me, all life is precious irrespective of skin colour.

Last edited:
I mostly agree, however generally they are not 'nutters', they are merely very dedicated Muslims who are prepared to kill and die for their religion.
Its as if you can't grasp you have to be a nutter to be a suicide bomber.

Awaits people saying I'm an apologist...

Edit.... Despite the horrendous death toll, this seems to have dropped off the news-worthy-index already. How is this any less tragic, or indeed fundamentally different, to the New Zealand atrocity, which is still being agonised over by the media?
Ah, the good ol' Koran - the religious field manual of warmongery and oppression.

It's dropped off the MSM radar because - Sri Lanka doesn't have a PM who has taken virtue signalling to a new level and they haven't invited a Christian Priest in to say a few Hail Mary's in parliament, and they haven't had a token 'we stand together' parade (whilst deliberately segregating the men from the women), but most of all - because the victims are Christians and the attackers were Muslims - this one needs to be wrapped up pronto.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
This is an interesting perspective:

Sri Lanka attacks: government's social media ban may hide the truth about what is happening

@halo_jones - relates to your 'use of digital media ' stuff?

The main paper ( free under your hotel room door daily) used to be called the Island....took me at least two issues to appreciate that it only printed whatever the government of the hour thought appropriate....

In my glowing innocence, I think it was my first personal experience of what State-controlled media really looks like.

RoyalGreenJacket said:
I'm not surprised, the UK is no stranger to nurturing Muslim terrorists.
Hang on, bit of perspective here....ONE of these knobjockeys studied in the UK and therefore we must have some responsibility ?

25,000 Chinese citizens a year arrive to study in the UK - if they fall foul of their own authorities back home one day, will we get the blame ?

Record numbers from China and Hong Kong applying to study in UK

[ Shome mishtake shurely ? Please speak. Ed. ]

Last edited:
On the BBC News this evening it mentioned the wife of one of the suicide bombers detonated her own vest when the Police came to search the property, killing her own children and a number of police in the ensuing explosion.
How on earth do you combat that type of enemy?! :-o

Tucker Carlson nails it:

Tucker: The Left Goes to 'Great Lengths' to Avoid Saying 'Christians' Attacked in Sri Lanka
("The Left" includes EU and UK Gov't)

‘Sri Lankan authorities say the attackers were affiliated with a local terror group. The attackers were radical Muslims. Their motives were religious. Their targets were Christians. None of that is speculation; it is true. And maybe because it is so true and so obviously true, nobody in authority wanted to say it out loud.

‘So instead, they went to great lengths to avoid the clear language. “The attacks on tourists and Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are an attack on humanity,” tweeted former President Barack Obama. Hillary Clinton used the same awkward phrase: “I am praying for everyone affected by today’s horrific attack on Easter worshippers and travellers in Sri Lanka.”

‘”Easter worshippers.” Why don’t you say Christians? Nobody worships Easter (ed they worship Christ and his resurrection)]. There is a reason, of course; euphemisms are never accidental. Our leaders believe Christians are the problem, that they are the dangerous ones. They can’t be trusted. Tell them the truth, and they might go crazy and organize a new Crusade — unsheathe their swords and march on Jerusalem. You never know with Christians.’

Video Youtube

Nailed Again:

Good Morning BRITAIN!!! It's Time To WAKE UP
"There are two sides to to every story. One side is what the mainstream media tells you, the other is the likely truth. Liars and cheats get found out in the end and suffer the consequences"

You don't have to be a nutter, just a devout Muslim. This was a team effort, carried out by a group of people who were highly educated. They were following the instructions found in the Koran that instructed them to wage terror. How do I know this? Because I can read!

This is an interesting perspective:

Sri Lanka attacks: government's social media ban may hide the truth about what is happening

@halo_jones - relates to your 'use of digital media ' stuff?

The main paper ( free under your hotel room door daily) used to be called the Island....took me at least two issues to appreciate that it only printed whatever the government of the hour thought appropriate....

In my glowing innocence, I think it was my first personal experience of what State-controlled media really looks like.

Hang on, bit of perspective here....ONE of these knobjockeys studied in the UK and therefore we must have some responsibility ?

25,000 Chinese citizens a year arrive to study in the UK - if they fall foul of their own authorities back home one day, will we get the blame ?

[ Shome mishtake shurely ? Please speak. Ed. ]
No, the UK is not to blame, the religion is to blame, although Islam has a fairly free reign here and given the amount of Muslim extremists in this country he would have fitted right in and had a chance to become more religious and determined to be more devout. He may even have resided here when we suffered our own atrocities at the hands of Muslims and this may have inspired him to take action based on the teachings in the Koran.

I wonder if Sadiq Khan will step up the security in London’s Christian Churches following these attacks.

He did after the New Zealand attack.
Well, he's done nothing since that question was posed 8 pages ago, so doubt he'll do anything now.

I wonder if Sadiq Khan will step up the security in London’s Christian Churches following these attacks.

Don’t be daft, the Khant only provides extra protection for Muslims, not Christians. He even has a way of twisting things to always make Muslims the victims, like following an attack BY Muslims (i.e. Borough Market attack) he affords Mosques more protection 'incase of revenge attacks', and following an attack AGAINST Muslims (i.e. the NZ attacks) he yet again affords more protection to Mosques 'incase of similar attacks'.

The Muslim Mayor doesn’t give a damn about Christians, as his latest inaction has shown.

Last edited:

Wrong flavour culprit. Not much virtue signalling to be had when those of whom the trendies of the left/MSM are enamoured are the ones at fault.

No, the UK is not to blame, the religion is to blame, although Islam has a fairly free reign here and given the amount of Muslim extremists in this country he would have fitted right in and had a chance to become more religious and determined to be more devout. He may even have resided here when we suffered our own atrocities at the hands of Muslims and this may have inspired him to take action based on the teachings in the Koran.
Did many Irishmen living here get inspired to commit acts of terrorism while their ( and your) fellow Irishmen where merrily blowing up pubs clubs and bandstands?

Not according to m'chum RoyalGreenJacket he didn't.

One of you is wrong.

On the BBC News this evening it mentioned the wife of one of the suicide bombers detonated her own vest when the Police came to search the property, killing her own children and a number of police in the ensuing explosion.
How on earth do you combat that type of enemy?! :-o
Reform the religion behind it all.

#NewTestament

Reform the religion behind it all.

#NewTestament
Done 200 years ago by Dr Ahmad in India.
The other sects do not recognise them as Muslims.
He took out the rape and murder and put in love and tolerance.
It was this sect that attended the beheaded French Padre's funeral 2 years ago.
The first Mosque attacked in Christchurch was an Ahmadi Mosque. The idiot killer actually went out of his way to kill the guarranteed good guys.

Because the victims were Christian.

Or more likely,

Because the victims weren't Muslims.

Sad, but its likely the reason.

I disagree again,

WW2 Japanese kamikazes are hardly classed as "nutters" yet gladly went to their deaths in service to their country.

Not everyone willing to commit suicide to achieve an end goal is mentally ill.