Awful happenings in Sri Lanka

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Irrelevant wibble as usual

My lack of comment about the NZ attacks was because I was banned at the time for previously condemning attacks by Muslims in the name of their religion
Yet here we are again, pondering over yet another mass-murder attack by Muslims in the name of their religion and yet again all you and fellow Leftys like Bravo_Bravo are concerned about is how repulsed some of us are by the continued attacks by subscribers to this so called 'Religion of Peace', instead of being more concerned about the casualties, those murdered and maimed, the families and friends destroyed and the hearts broken yet again by people from this particular religion in the name of their religion.

More wibble and faux sympathy
I'll address the relevant bits in red. Are you sure that's why you were banned, bearing in mind I can see why you were banned? And even if this name was banned, it's not like you're short of the odd sock or three eh Sid?

Ah, the lefty slur a classic, as I am viewed either as a fascist or a lefty by the more frothy members on either side here, I'm taking it as actually I'm quite normal and not prone to over excitement. And as for the last bit, I'm sure you can produce some evidence from myself to back it up then.

@BEAMONT123 - you "disagree" - can you please show an example of an ARRSEr finding it hard t believe Muslims are responsible for atrocities?
Over to you.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Much as Iove coming home to dozens of reports and a handful of PMs, any further hand-bagging and it's an immediate thread ban followed by going away from the site for a bit.

You're supposed to be functioning adults.

Sadly the caliphate is a lot easier to kill than their ideology.

The internet will allow ISIS to persist long after they've lost all their territory
I’m not sure you can separate the ideology from the religion. It’s a bit like saying a Jesuit is not a Catholic

@BEAMONT123 - you "disagree" - can you please show an example of an ARRSEr finding it hard t believe Muslims are responsible for atrocities?
Over to you.
Really ... odd how we were reliably informed over and over again that attack after attack was made by a person who wasn't a 'real muslim', it was a 'lone wolf' attack, they're not all like that, etc ...

Killing of Palmira Silva - Wikipedia

'Following Salvador's arrest, the Metropolitan Police reacted to speculation by stating that there were no links between his rampage and terrorism.[ '

- So before he been interviewed by PROFESSIONAL Psychologists the police were able to rule a terrorist motive. Pretty impressive

Teenager admits killing US tourist in Russell Square stabbings

Bulhan was Tasered and then arrested by armed police. One officer said he could hear him muttering “Allah, Allah, Allah”, while others found a pamphlet entitled “Fortress of the Muslim” in the pocket of his tracksuit trousers. The judge was told that these two details were not considered relevant to the attack.

- So the judge was told that these details weren't relevant. By whom ? Never mind once again he's a nutcase so it wasn't motivated by any religeous beliefs he held.

I invite you to go back to the Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Thread where one helpful poster suggested maybe an amplifier had blown up.

I have seen enough on here from posters like you seeking to deflect or mitigate whenever it was likely that an attack was made in the name of islam - yet you downvoted my post where I invited anyone to define what a real muslim is, given that the above, the 7/7 train bombers, The Borough Market attackers, The Westminster Bridge / Parliament attacker, Glasgow Airport bombers ... Abu Hamza. Abu Qatada, Abu Izzadeen, Omar Bakri Muhammad - apparently aren't real muslims.

When you have read The Quran in its original arabic NOT an english translation - then come back with what a real muslim is and believes.

Yes.

I honestly just don't get it.
Why murder and maim in the name of the Lord, Mohammed etc, when the basic principle of the religion is peace and understanding?

It makes no ******* sense at all IMHO.
Islam was invented by Mo to make him even richer and more powerfull than he already was.
He created an Empire using rape and murder as tools.
Nothing has changed and the Koran says it cannot change.

Really ... odd how we were reliably informed over and over again that attack after attack was made by a person who wasn't a 'real muslim', it was a 'lone wolf' attack, they're not all like that, etc ...

'Following Salvador's arrest, the Metropolitan Police reacted to speculation by stating that there were no links between his rampage and terrorism.[ '

- So before he been interviewed by PROFESSIONAL Psychologists the police were able to rule a terrorist motive. Pretty impressive

Bulhan was Tasered and then arrested by armed police. One officer said he could hear him muttering “Allah, Allah, Allah”, while others found a pamphlet entitled “Fortress of the Muslim” in the pocket of his tracksuit trousers. The judge was told that these two details were not considered relevant to the attack.

- So the judge was told that these details weren't relevant. By whom ? Never mind once again he's a nutcase so it wasn't motivated by any religeous beliefs he held.

I invite you to go back to the Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Thread where one helpful poster suggested maybe an amplifier had blown up.

I have seen enough on here from posters like you seeking to deflect or mitigate whenever it was likely that an attack was made in the name of islam - yet you downvoted my post where I invited anyone to define what a real muslim is, given that the above, the 7/7 train bombers, The Borough Market attackers, The Westminster Bridge / Parliament attacker, Glasgow Airport bombers ... Abu Hamza. Abu Qatada, Abu Izzadeen, Omar Bakri Muhammad - apparently aren't real muslims.

When you have read The Quran in its original arabic NOT an english translation - then come back with what a real muslim is and believes.
You could have just said "I can't".

Fair enough, but I also note they have provided no evidence they were responsible.

ISIS tried to claim responsibility for the Las Vegas Massacre as well. They are desperate to prove they are still the most feared terrorist organisation in the world after the total destruction of their so-called Caliphate.

That said, while they have a history of crying wolf, it wouldn't surprise me if this was their work.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fair enough, but I also note they have provided no evidence they were responsible.
If the Archbishop of Canterbury fell over in the shower IS would claim it as a might blow for Allah against the infidel.

ISIS tried to claim responsibility for the Las Vegas Massacre as well. They are desperate to prove they are still the most feared terrorist organisation in the world after the total destruction of their so-called Caliphate.

That said, while they have a history of crying wolf, it wouldn't surprise me if this was their work.
Your post never mentioned anything about them being responsible or not, just they haven't claimed responsibility. I was pointing out they had, not that anything's been proved.

Theres quote a few mobs in that vacinity - look what India has to put up with. Look further east and you've problems in Thailand and the Phillipines. You really are dealing with the Hydra.

Theres quote a few mobs in that vacinity - look what India has to put up with. Look further east and you've problems in Thailand and the Phillipines. You really are dealing with the Hydra.
Especially the Philippines, how do you deal with a load of Jihadi MILFs

It's a messed up world for sure. When people don't have much hope and believe in sky stuff and illogical beliefs, it's a whole different ball game. And recruiting is easy that way as well.

Ideology and religion (any kind) - the bane of most of the world's violence.

The examples you give are the true Muslims, they are following Islam as intended. The other 99% thankfully, are just half-hearted fans of the religion.

The danger we face now is that Islam is everywhere and all around us and all it takes as has been proven time and time again is one or more Muslims taking their religion more seriously and then they turn on us and attack and the death toll, the casualties, the heartache and suffering all happens as intended in the name of their religion.

All of the above is facilitated and somehow deemed beyond being challenged by Lefty’s who berate those of us who can see Islam for what it is, and who provide it a cloak in the form of a race card that they pull on anyone who questions the atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of their religion.

You only have to look at this attack in Sri Lanka - where an Imam (the equivalent of a priest) is preparing and blessing fellow Muslims before they go on their mission to slaughter Christians in the name of Islam. I mean there is no religion like it on Earth that conducts slaughter against others in such a manner:

E45CFAE0-6B21-45E1-AE20-A77C893470F7.jpeg

/\ These are the devout Muslims who slaughtered over 300 Christians and maimed thousands in the name of Islam. They have shattered bones, torn flesh, splattered brains, broken hearts, destroyed families, extinguished life and caused so much suffering to others - so much suffering.

Just imagine if priests from the Christian or Bhuddist or any other religion were behaving like this - the religion would be torn apart. Seriously - what other religion anywhere could get away with it's practicioners (Priests, Pujaris or Bhikkhus) organising death squads to attack followers of other religions without coming under massive global condemnation of that religion, other than Islam and it's Imams?

Yet we are still criticised by arrogant and ignorant Lefty's for challenging the religion behind all of these attacks that are conducted in the name of Islam.

Islam is a religion of war, not peace.

Last edited: